Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Is Roeder City's most unpopular manager?

Got to be the Blarny Meister, Hamilton. Not only was useless and a binner, but sought to ruin the club by bringing in rubbish just to bolster his position within the dressing room.

Roedent is the most unpopular and despised manager in my book. He was (in no particular order) rude, arrogant, clueless, pig-ignorant, deluded and an all round nasty "human being". Good riddance to bad rubbish!

[quote user="sussexcanary"]Definately, Nigel Worthington, the man was so pig ignorant it was untrue ! oh yeah, i almost forgot he was bloody useless too ![/quote]The same Nigel Worthington that gave us the success we have had in the last ten years?!!!Brian Hamilton is a must for recent years. Signed a lot of very poor players - the two dutchmen, Gary Brady and Des Hamilton on loan the list goes on.

Roeder by a mile for me....the way he has dismantled the playing staff until the team is utterly useless , the treatment of Huckerby and the clubs own players in favour of mercenaries, the failure to sign any proper strikers....Never felt so pleased by a managerial sacking at the club, never disliked a manager so much.

Hamilton without a doubt. Roeder was an arse, but at least initially he got us playing some decent football. The shamrock binmeister wouldn''t have recognized good football if it hit him in the face.

Megson wasn''t too cracky either.