Sign in to follow this  
rich2408

not Boythroyd

sorry guys but dont want bothroyd,not because hes a bad manager but the style he plays.would rather a manager that plays a passing game cos long term direct does not sucseed.

Like all of us, you will have to go along and accept whoever it is they appoint. The board are never going to keep everyone happy. And by the way Boothroyd is one of the favourites along with Mark Robins!

[quote user="olej"]Been talked about in earlier post. I agree, neil docaster says he doesnt have a good enough track record anyway. My choice would be curbs but he''s already rejected championship teams. Ferguson would be my next choice[/quote]

He would require a payment though to Pboro, so unlikely, even if he wanted to.

Boothroyd doesn''t have a good enough track record?Well Grant didn''t have one at all, that didn''t stop you, did it Neil?Neither did Roeder, not one to big up anyway.Boothroyd took Watford up with more than hoofball, in that play off final, they played Leeds off the pitch, and that wasn''t hoofball!He''s favourite, but the club won''t approach him, I think, like Roeder, someone will "come out of nowhere" and the eventual Manager will be someone, who, up to now, has hardly been mentioned.

Spot on - Why do people keep saying they do ont want to see "hoofball" - ie direct footall?  It would be a hell of a lot better than the two years of rubish we have been watching.Onew word for all the twonkies who dont want Boothroyd because of some weird allegation of hoofball...

STOKE.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Boothroyd doesn''t have a good enough track record?Well Grant didn''t have one at all, that didn''t stop you, did it Neil?Neither did Roeder, not one to big up anyway.Boothroyd took Watford up with more than hoofball, in that play off final, they played Leeds off the pitch, and that wasn''t hoofball!He''s favourite, but the club won''t approach him, I think, like Roeder, someone will "come out of nowhere" and the eventual Manager will be someone, who, up to now, has hardly been mentioned.

[/quote]