Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Appoint a manger that can get us out of league 1

Because if worst comes to the worst we will need a manger who can get us out of league 1. RELEGATION is still a POSSIBILITY!!

That''s a good shout. Although I think we''ll be safe now. As in, there are quite a few crap teams and certainly 3 worse than us. I believe the players are better than the results (as we showed against Ipswich, when the players last gave a damn) but they need motivating. The hope is that a new manager can motivate them to perform as we know they can... and we should be safe.

But... we still have no money and a wafer thin squad, that won''t change overnight....

Where are these 3 teams worse than us!? The club 7 points adrift at the bottom of the league managed to beat us last night if you remember!

Good call - I think we will go down now, so this kind of foresight will be needed. The board have wasted more money by sacking GR.I know most were against Roeders loans, but without his contacts we wont be seeing the likes and quality of Grounds, Omozusi & Lupoli for a long long time at Carrow Road.Wouldn''t surprise me if Dejan left now as well.When relegated we will lose Croft, Bell, Hoolahan (not much of a loss admitedly), Clingan, Marshall and probably even the Doc. All regarded by most here as our best players ''we own''I look forward to watching a team of nobodies next season.... thanks Board!