Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

FO Smith and take the other incompetents with you

How much lower can we sink? How can they keep Roeder in a job? They might as well remove him and offer a new manager nothing. We will get relegated but then we are anyway. At least a new man will have 19 games to assess the ''squad'' and make plans for next season in League One. Even more importantly the discredited bunch of w**kers that call themselves a board should go too, as a bunch of turnips couldn''t do worse.

The sad thing is that tonight''s performance and result was just so predictable. It has been obvious to us all since last season that we need strikers who actually score but the issue has been addressed with stupifying indifference. There again I''ve never managed Enland but then neither has Roeder. At least I haven''t been sacked from every job I''ve held.  

[quote user="crafty canary"]

How much lower can we sink? How can they keep Roeder in a job? They might as well remove him and offer a new manager nothing. We will get relegated but then we are anyway. At least a new man will have 19 games to assess the ''squad'' and make plans for next season in League One. Even more importantly the discredited bunch of w**kers that call themselves a board should go too, as a bunch of turnips couldn''t do worse.

The sad thing is that tonight''s performance and result was just so predictable. It has been obvious to us all since last season that we need strikers who actually score but the issue has been addressed with stupifying indifference. There again I''ve never managed Enland but then neither has Roeder. At least I haven''t been sacked from every job I''ve held.  

[/quote]

Agreed!

[quote user="crafty canary"]

[/quote]

Well GR gone, how long before the board go too?