Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

NCISA where are you

Just wondering if the NCISA are going to remain quiet while we go down the toilet? Surely it''s time for St Andrews hall again? We have to have change before it''s too late. Not looking for arguments just don''t understand why the NCISA are staying in the shadows, this club and it''s fans need help to get our pride and our club back.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Just wondering if the NCISA are going to remain quiet while we go down the toilet? Surely it''s time for St Andrews hall again? We have to have change before it''s too late. Not looking for arguments just don''t understand why the NCISA are staying in the shadows, this club and it''s fans need help to get our pride and our club back.[/quote]good call

Think Tilly posted that the NCISA committee are meeting on the 21st Jan to discuss the questionnaires they sent out late Nov so guess we''ll hear more towards the end of January.

I think a lot of people''s views have changed/hardened since November. If someone from NCISA reads this is it possible for us to email in views ahead of the jan committee meeting?

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Just wondering if the NCISA are going to remain quiet while we go down the toilet? Surely it''s time for St Andrews hall again? We have to have change before it''s too late. Not looking for arguments just don''t understand why the NCISA are staying in the shadows, this club and it''s fans need help to get our pride and our club back.[/quote]

When thinking of NCISA Phat, re-arrange these words to form a well known phrase: Burned, fiddled, Rome, while and Nero![:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Just wondering if the NCISA are going to remain quiet while we go down the toilet? Surely it''s time for St Andrews hall again? We have to have change before it''s too late. Not looking for arguments just don''t understand why the NCISA are staying in the shadows, this club and it''s fans need help to get our pride and our club back.[/quote]

When thinking of NCISA Phat, re-arrange these words to form a well known phrase: Burned, fiddled, Rome, while and Nero![:|]

[/quote]

I agree with you Wiz, by the time they have had their meetings, sub commitee meetings, worked out a plan of action, appointed a chairman for the action commitee, arranged a meeting with the club to spell out their concerns, reported back to the action commitee, who in turn report to the main commitee, who will then ballot their members on approval of the said action, we will be in the bloody blue square.

[quote user="Mister Positive"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I agree with you Wiz, by the time they have had their meetings, sub commitee meetings, worked out a plan of action, appointed a chairman for the action commitee, arranged a meeting with the club to spell out their concerns, reported back to the action commitee, who in turn report to the main commitee, who will then ballot their members on approval of the said action, we will be in the bloody blue square.

[/quote]

That''s the whole point of commitees and sub commitees. Keeps everyone busy without ever needing to come to a conclusion.

Why do you expect them to do something? They were brought into the club fold a little while ago, like making union leaders Lords. Saves on agro!!

Eventually it will become a spontaneous demo/reaction even then I''m not sure what outcome is available.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I think a lot of people''s views have changed/hardened since November. If someone from NCISA reads this is it possible for us to email in views ahead of the jan committee meeting?[/quote]

Yes of course. I have a thick file of letters and emails already and would be pleased to receive as many more as possible. ncisa@hotmail.co.uk

Wizard - Go away. You''re like a stuck record.

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I think a lot of people''s views have changed/hardened since November. If someone from NCISA reads this is it possible for us to email in views ahead of the jan committee meeting?[/quote]

Yes of course. I have a thick file of letters and emails already and would be pleased to receive as many more as possible. ncisa@hotmail.co.uk

[/quote]

Kathy, Do you not see the point Wiz and myself are making in our own way, that the end of Jan. is way to late, something needs to be done now.

Surely you have provision to call emergency meetings, and if ever there was an emergency its now!

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

Why Ms Kathy? because I dare to have a low opinion of your bottom licking, minority and self important group![:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

Why Ms Kathy? because I dare to have a low opinion of your bottom licking, minority and self important group![:|]

[/quote]

Well said. I just emailed regarding her comment.

[/quote]

[/quote]

She has been hanging around Mr Tilson to long, some of his charm has rubbed off on to her

[quote user="Mister Positive"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

She has been hanging around Mr Tilson to long, some of his charm has rubbed off on to her

[/quote]

Good call Mr P.

I''ll just add arrogance to the long list of NCISA''s attribues!

[quote user="Mister Positive"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You know what I''ve gone and done dont you Darren / Iain? I''''ve only gone and left myself logged on and he must have crept in here and used it without my knowledge.

[quote user="Titanic"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Emailed who? Surely you''re not complaining about that mild retort.....are you?

Darren - Iain ?  Now there''s a funny name.  I suppose that what happens with the upper classes these days, can''t pick one name so they just have 2.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="Titanic"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But its not just mild retort is it DST, its the bloody arrogance with it, NCISA are no bodies, a tiny, ineffective minority of self important bottom lickers, and nothing more![:S]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="Titanic"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But its not just mild retort is it DST, its the bloody arrogance with it, NCISA are no bodies, a tiny, ineffective minority of self important bottom lickers, and nothing more![:S]

[/quote]

I cant really compete in the offensive stakes!

Good post. Seem to be puppets of the club with no impact whatsoever, although I''m sure their members are all well - intended, but very meek and mild. Obviously all in awe of Roeder and the board, and follow Delia''s instructions to not cause ripples and spoil our slide towards obscurity. By the time they had their meeting, published the minutes, and made very mild protestations through the local media it will all be much too late. Wouldn''t it be great if local media and NCISA addressed the real issues instead of skirting around them week after week.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Darren - Iain ?  Now there''s a funny name.  I suppose that what happens with the upper classes these days, can''t pick one name so they just have 2.[/quote]I think Kathy is referring to the fact that Mister Positive, Wes is a Canary and Be Smart are just three of the multiple usernames used by a poster who doesn''t appear know if his own name is Iain Walpole or Darren.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Mister Positive"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You know what I''ve gone and done dont you Darren / Iain? I''''ve only gone and left myself logged on and he must have crept in here and used it without my knowledge.

[/quote]

Oh ha ha Darren is my son, and has Tilly been giving you detective lessons Kathy?

[quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Darren - Iain ?  Now there''s a funny name.  I suppose that what happens with the upper classes these days, can''t pick one name so they just have 2.[/quote]I think Kathy is referring to the fact that Mister Positive, Wes is a Canary and Be Smart are just three of the multiple usernames used by a poster who doesn''t appear know if his own name is Iain Walpole or Darren. [/quote]Crikey, is he a memory man by trade ?  I have enough trouble remembering 1 password.

[quote user="Mister Positive"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Mister Positive"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh ha ha Darren is my son, and has Tilly been giving you detective lessons Kathy?

[/quote]Mister Positive I think you are full of crap and whatever the rights and wrongs of the way NCISA are handling matters I feel all posters deserve to be put in a position to judge for themselves whether your posts should be taken with any credibility at all.You clearly say Darren is your son in this thread.On the 24th April 2008 you posted the following.

"Hi C.A

Did you celebrate Hucks Birthday yesterday? hope you sent him a card!

I am so angry the way the club have treated him so far, like you he

is a bit of a hero in the Positive''s household, my three year old being

named Darren in honour of the great man

My five year old daughter has a photo of the great man giving her a hug, that has pride of place on her bedroom wall.

Right I was going of the point, we are in breathing distance of the finishing line (and I MEAN it)

It really is just crossing T''s and dotting I''s now, I will not give

an exact date as I can''t, and if I try to pre guess it I will get

slaughtered on here if I get it wrong. I would say around 2/3 weeks max

though.

Iain"

It would appear that either your son is remarkably advanced for a three year old in his literary ability as proven by this recently posted email: Subject:       decline of Norwich City FCFrom:     To:     neild@ncfc-canaries.co.ukDate:     01/10/09 06:35 pm

Hi Neil Yet another poor result, one win in ten now. How much longer are the directors of this club going to take the loyalty of us season ticket holders for granted? We, as you know are still getting 23000 + at every home game, loyal, hard working, and honest supporters spending their hard earned money in these very difficult times. What are we given in return? dire football, a manager who treats us with what is verging on contempt, and a board that says nothing, I for one have had enough, someone at the club needs to show us that they have backbone. The atmosphere at the next home game is not going to be pleasant, unless something can be done to show that the club has some ambition, and a desire to keep us in the championship. Prudence with ambition needs to go out of the window, the board needs to take a punt, if they can''t then they need to step down and pass the club on to someone who can get us out of this mess which is of the boards own making. Best Wishes Darren

Or you are as I suggest full of crap. I believe the fictional ''Darren'' has also been a work colleague who used your pc whilst you were absent but still logged in but frankly you''ve wasted enough of my time so I cannot be bothered to look for that little piece of fiction.You have numerous identities it has been exposed before and you use these identities to discredit others most notably NCISA and to reinforce your own agenda whatever that may be.Might I suggest you first seek to address your own credibility before attempting to undermine the credibility of others!!The Prisoner.

Link

[quote user="Mister Positive"]Oh by the way Kathy, good post, deflect the attention away from the matter in hand which is NCISA and its lack of backbone, not if I have a multi personality disorder.[/quote]I''ve always found mental illness much more interesting than Physiotherapy.

[/quote]

[/quote]

im not affiliated with NCISA however what can they do... ok so they organise a meeting at st annies and we all vent our spleens, then what... NCISA contact the board who dont give 2 shiny sh*ts? they can only do as much as any other supporter.. unless Tilly or Kathy find 30 million quid lying in the street and decide that NCISA are going to buy the club theres little they can do apart from telling the board what they already know... that the fans have had enough!

jas :)

If NCISA, as so many of you are keen to state on here, are so unimportant (etc) why do you all keep calling them to fight your battles!!!

If you are so fed up with things at Carrow Road get of your lazy backsides and do something about it!  You could even bring your keyboards to hide behind!

Keep up the good work Kathy and NCISA! 

If you are going to do things, do it properly and by that I mean do your research, not all fans want the board out as was very clear at Charlton away, when a few people tried to get board protest songs going. This is exactly what NCISA are doing to their credit.  No point rushing to Doncaster and Co saying you want change, if it does not represent the view of the majority!

[quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="Mister Positive"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Mister Positive"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mister Positive I think you are full of crap and whatever the rights and wrongs of the way NCISA are handling matters I feel all posters deserve to be put in a position to judge for themselves whether your posts should be taken with any credibility at all.

You clearly say Darren is your son in this thread.

On the 24th April 2008 you posted the following.

"Hi C.A

Did you celebrate Hucks Birthday yesterday? hope you sent him a card!

I am so angry the way the club have treated him so far, like you he is a bit of a hero in the Positive''s household, my three year old being named Darren in honour of the great man.

My five year old daughter has a photo of the great man giving her a hug, that has pride of place on her bedroom wall.

Right I was going of the point, we are in breathing distance of the finishing line (and I MEAN it)

It really is just crossing T''s and dotting I''s now, I will not give an exact date as I can''t, and if I try to pre guess it I will get slaughtered on here if I get it wrong. I would say around 2/3 weeks max though.

Iain"

It would appear that either your son is remarkably advanced for a three year old in his literary ability as proven by this recently posted email:

Subject:       decline of Norwich City FC
To:     neild@ncfc-canaries.co.uk
Date:     01/10/09 06:35 pm

Hi Neil

Yet another poor result, one win in ten now. How much longer are the directors of this club going to take the loyalty of us season ticket holders for granted?

We, as you know are still getting 23000 + at every home game, loyal, hard working, and honest supporters spending their hard earned money in these very difficult times. What are we given in return? dire football, a manager who treats us with what is verging on contempt, and a board that says nothing, I for one have had enough, someone at the club needs to show us that they have backbone.

The atmosphere at the next home game is not going to be pleasant, unless something can be done to show that the club has some ambition, and a desire to keep us in the championship.

Prudence with ambition needs to go out of the window, the board needs to take a punt, if they can''t then they need to step down and pass the club on to someone who can get us out of this mess which is of the boards own making.

Best Wishes

Darren

Or you are as I suggest full of crap. I believe the fictional ''Darren'' has also been a work colleague who used your pc whilst you were absent but still logged in but frankly you''ve wasted enough of my time so I cannot be bothered to look for that little piece of fiction.

You have numerous identities it has been exposed before and you use these identities to discredit others most notably NCISA and to reinforce your own agenda whatever that may be.

Might I suggest you first seek to address your own credibility before attempting to undermine the credibility of others!!

The Prisoner.

Link

[/quote]

i beleive the phrase the young hacker/gamer type folk use is "pwned"..... which mr P has clearly been here it seems!

jas :)

[/quote]

[/quote]

I accept that not everything is everyone''s cup of tea, but why are you being so vindictive? NCISA do a good job in so many ways , so if you''ve got nothing positive to say, don''t say anything at all.

I can also say in my experience that when you raise issues with NCISA, they take them on board.