Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

duncan furguson

I think Duncan Furguson would make the Ideal choice for the club,ok he has no records but he is doing a good job at peterbough and he is on the up.Otherwise my choice would be paul jewell

Wrong ferguson. Its Darren, Alex''s son, at posh. Not meathead ''good in the air'' Duncan Ferguson! That would be an odd appointment!

Duncan Ferguson is a LEGEND! He could teach our lot a thing or two about playing with pride!

Unfortunately I think he''s based in Spain now and has no desire to coach or manage, DARREN Ferguson on the other hand has an impressive record as manager at Peterborough...

[quote user="canaryranger"]I think Duncan Furguson would make the Ideal choice for the club,ok he has no records but he is doing a good job at peterbough and he is on the up.
Otherwise my choice would be paul jewell
[/quote]we have found our target man...now for a new manager :-)

If you''re going to suggest the wrong Ferguson why not go the whole hog and throw Alex''s name into the frame!

[quote user="Grando"]If you''re going to suggest the wrong Ferguson why not go the whole hog and throw Alex''s name into the frame![/quote]

Although midfield is not our priority right now, Barry would be a useful addition if we''re going down that road!

Duncan Ferguson would be great, wasnt it him who beat the crap out of those burglars when he caught them robbing his house when playing for Everton. I''m sure we''d get relegated but at least we''d go down fighting, literally.