Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

BAD TIMES HERE FOR A WHILE YET, DONT BE TO HAPPY

[quote user="NorwichRat"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

I cant believe all the hysteria surrounding roeders departure! yes he had to go, but this is the worse possible time to do it! i personally believe roeder would have been best left till the end of the season as i believe no one will come in and save us from the drop this time.

at best we will get a manager in within two weeks, by then he will only have a few days to sign a striker and other players, this simply will not happen and we will be left with this squad to get us out of trouble, which they wont. i wanted roeder out but it should have been done before dec 31st i.e after the forest game. also the problem is we have even less money now with having to pay roeder off! and roeder was probally the best at getting cheap players in that are half decent.

basically what im trying to say is dont get your hopes up that there is a light at the end of the tunnel becuase currently were no where near the bloody tunnel!

and with regard to potential replacements

boothroyd - has poor contacts in the game, mr motivator but this style of management only works for so long as happened at watford, so no thanks

jewell - rejected us once, will do the same again plus can only do a job with money

ince - would doubt he would come here, even so hasnt done anything to suggest he would do a job.

mark bowen - new peter grant

mark robins - average league two manager

darren ferguson - currently at a club with more ambition and likely to be bigger then us in the next couple of years so would reject.

obviously there are more but there is no one that jumps out at me and fills me with confidence of being able to achieve here. the battle may be won with roeder but the war with the board is far from over and my money is on them appointing another failure.

theses are very dark days and i cannot see anything positive to take from todays news.

oh and by the way i would wish good luck to roeder who in case some people forgot ( saw some very disgusting comments on here last night ) kept us up last season. he has proved at every club he has got potential to be a good manager unfortunatley his p.r skills and stubbourness have again been the reason for his demise.

[/quote]

Great post.

Stupid time to sack a manager.

We are doomed to go down now - not a good day today feel totaly depressed.

[/quote]

I''m suprised you are depressed after putting bets on with other NCFC fans on NC getting relegated, bet you are rubbing your hands together eh?    [;)]