Sign in to follow this  
ShrewsCanary

Doncaster reply

Just emailed Neil D with a suggestion and just had a replyThought he might be busier, unless they are taking suggestions by blackberry mid meeting?! :P

[quote user="ShrewsCanary"]Just emailed Neil D with a suggestion and just had a replyThought he might be busier, unless they are taking suggestions by blackberry mid meeting?! :P[/quote]You sir are a prat. Why criticise Doncaster when he is good enough to respond to your email? Like him or not, at least he takes the time to reply to fans.

im not having a goim pleased, but he always responds... hence why i bothered to send him an emailive never known such an unfriendly supporters board as this in all my life

[quote user="ShrewsCanary"]im not having a go

im pleased, but he always responds... hence why i bothered to send him an email

ive never known such an unfriendly supporters board as this in all my life
[/quote]

Just ignore them.  I know what you said was tongue in cheek.  Most fans on this board are friendly, there are just the odd few that are rather ''''prickly'''' at times lol.

Welcome to the mad house [:)]

I suggested, as I have before... someone to see the season out and keep us up, the appoint properly in summer avoiding any panic or rushGary PetersHe just said thanks for my email and helpful suggestionhes a nice enough guy, gets a lot of stick from some tossers on here

[/quote]

How many supporters boards do you frequent? I mean..... Norwich have only got two....

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="ShrewsCanary"]im not having a goim pleased, but he always responds... hence why i bothered to send him an emailive never known such an unfriendly supporters board as this in all my life[/quote]

Just ignore them.  I know what you said was tongue in cheek.  Most fans on this board are friendly, there are just the odd few that are rather ''''prickly'''' at times lol.

Welcome to the mad house [:)]

[/quote]thanks mate

[quote user="ShrewsCanary"]I suggested, as I have before... someone to see the season out and keep us up, the appoint properly in summer avoiding any panic or rush

Gary Peters

He just said thanks for my email and helpful suggestion

hes a nice enough guy, gets a lot of stick from some tossers on here
[/quote]

He doesn''t get paid £179,000 pa to be a "nice enough guy".  Or to spend an inordinate amount of his time replying to fans emails.

He is paid to provide focus, energy, drive and leadership for the rest of the organisation.  If he can''t do that we need to get someone who can.

[quote user="ShrewsCanary"]How the hell do you know what he does day in day out
[/quote]

I don''t know what he actually does but I know what a Chief Exec is supposed to do.

The salary was made public knowledge a few months ago.

[quote user="ShrewsCanary"]im not having a goim pleased, but he always responds... hence why i bothered to send him an emailive never known such an unfriendly supporters board as this in all my life[/quote]People are on edge at the moment. I didn''t read much into what you posted, but some might think you were having a pop at the board for not busily finding Roeders replacement...I didn''t see it that way myself though :)

im not brand new to here, but not a frequent posterbut usually when i come on here i find alot of people to be rather unfriendly... maybe a sign of the climate at Carrow Road at the mo, i dont knowI know not all are like it, thanks to those of you who are more welcoming

[quote user="olej"]or what he gets paid. although that is a respectable salary for a ceo of a company of our size[/quote]

His salary is printed every year, as he is a director, in the clubs accounts.  Although you have to put 2 and 2 together to guess who it is, it ain''t that difficult.  And the amount quoted is spot on.  Oh the perils of being the only paid director in a company even if it is a football club!

[/quote]

Shrews - there are a lot of bright, witty and constructive posters on here but also a small number who must have had limited education and a few knocks from society along the way judging by the limited vocab and foul mouthed abuse they hurl at all and sundry if they happen to have an opinion that''s not the same as their own.

Stick with it - at least no-ones accused you of being a binner yet which is their favourite response!