Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

Leon

The EDP report says he only played 6 mins, whats going on ?.
He is the man that scores goals for fun, but he is`nt going to do it if he`s on the bench for 84 mins, am i on my own with this thought ?????

You''re not the only one mate! Doesn''t realistically look like Leon will get much of a chance if Hux and Sven are fit this season. Sounds like Worthy tried McViegh and Sven up front from what some were saying about that game. Aparrently WLY was not good, sad to see Small McVeigh looking so ineffective recently and I wonder what kinda role he will play this season.

I agree, even in the six minutes he had last night he nearly created a chance, if hed had managed it at least he would have been on target, sadly more than could be said for most of the other attempts on goal. He is a star of the future, in my opinion, he needs to play.

Well i rate him anyway! Whem he came back from injury the 1st time he had a one in two strike rate and thats superb at any level!

2 things: thought McVeigh was v.good last night and more consistent than Bentley who was ineffective up front in the first half. fantastic goal from midfield though.
Hope that Leon is given a bigger role than to be the sub. who is brought on when we are chasing the game. I think that he is v.strong in the 6 yard box, but also that his general play came on leaps and bounds since we signed him, esp. his movement, which was giving opposition defences nearly as many headaches as Huckerby''s pace at the back end of last season.