Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Foy

BRING BACK HUCKS!

Who''s to say the new manager would want him back?

I think he would return if he was wanted, but I see him wanting to see out the rest of his contract first (is it just the one year?)

YES!!!

Bring him back!

He was released because "he wasn''t part of the plans" with Roeder,

Well ROEDER AINT HERE MAN! hahha Feels good

We still have Carl Moore to pay Hucks wages City Angel, presuming he isn''t ''sponsoring'' Carl Cort instead now Lita''s headed off into the sunset.

If the club could agree something on good terms with San Jose; i''m sure Hucks would return. The only question is, i would think would we be able to reach an agreement; if we acted quickly i reckon we''d could agree a beckham style 2 month loan; to add some spark over a crucial period; then after that who knows...; it would certainly be a great way for a new manager to get the fans on side.

i''m sure a half fit Hucks could offer more than the the wide left  operative did last night . even if he just made the bench  imagine the lift it would give  the crowd  as he warmed up .   

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

[quote user="canarydan23"]I''m not a homo, but Huckerby coming back would actually give me a hard on.[/quote]

Actually, I think that kind of does make you a homo.  [:D]

[/quote]

Well if that''s what makes you a homo, Norwich could be about to become the new Brighton.

Bacardi & coke anyone?

I would love to see a loan deal for Huckerby to play a couple matches for Norwich, but it sounds like he''d rather honor his contract. That would be awesome though (unless he got hurt).