Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Foy

BRING BACK HUCKS!

[quote user="JTG"]Bring back the days when posters had some brains.
[/quote]

my point exactly. Anyone with the smallest amount of intelligence wouldn''t resort to personal insults.

But seriously, you really wouldn''t have Huckerby back?

[quote user="Glenn Foy"]

[quote user="JTG"]Bring back the days when posters had some brains.[/quote]

my point exactly. Anyone with the smallest amount of intelligence wouldn''t resort to personal insults.

[/quote]Yes I would have Huckerby back, but the amount of threads on the matter just on the first page alone is incredible.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Glenn Foy"]

[quote user="JTG"]Bring back the days when posters had some brains.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I would have Huckerby back, but the amount of threads on the matter just on the first page alone is incredible.
[/quote]

But why the big atitude, anti post then?

The Hucks question was always going to rear its head after Roeders long awaited departure!

Hucks second coming is a fantastic script, his impact would be huge at this time. Roy of the rovers stuff. Just use your imagination! What we need in this situation is creative players unafraid to express themselves. After all, we still have Drury to cover for him. Just like old times.

It would be the stuff dreams are made of!

Drury plays the ball to Huckerby, he skips past one flies like a dart down the wing & crosses the ball to CURETON... GOAL!!!

Definately bring him back, on loan, for the rest of the season, whatever. He would give the club and fans a lift and, above all, I think he would still look a class act in this division.

Sod it, bring him back, if he can''t do the business on the pitch, he surely would lift the dressing room and the crowd and he could only assist.

[quote user="Grim Roeder"]

fans would love it & he is a hero, BUT, surely its not the future of the club, perhaps supersub for the rest of the season?

[/quote]

We shape the future by our actions in the present. In that respect bringing back Hucks would be a good move and he''d be good for another season after this one at least!

[quote user="canarydan23"]I''m not a homo, but Huckerby coming back would actually give me a hard on.[/quote]

LMAO, that post has possibly made my day, even more so than seeing Roeder''s gone.

[quote user="canarydan23"]I''m not a homo, but Huckerby coming back would actually give me a hard on.[/quote]

Actually, I think that kind of does make you a homo.  [:D]

The FeelGoodFactorO''Meter has been on Zero after twelve months of Roederisation, Hux coming back would be worth it just for the lift it would give the club, the sacking of Glen Roeder has added a huge boost, lets keep the momentum going with an offer for Hux

2 Points:

How much would we owe Earthquakes in compo?

Has anyone even considered how sad it would be if Hucks returned on a wave of nostalgia and his stock as a creative attacking engine has dwindled since the halcyon days we recall so well. It''s been a while since the sepia toned splendid rushes which give us all such trouser arousal.

I''d love the positive energy his presence would bring but fear for an anti climax. Am I alone in this???

bring him back! we are still missin those ''heroes'' that roeder promised in the summer. bringin back the best player and ''hero'' we''ve had in a while can''t do any harm at all!

I think if we could somehow get him to pay off his contract with San Jose and rejoin us in some capacity it would give us all a massive lift.

Cmon Hucks you know you want to [:D]

Of course he could come back, after all a few days ago we all believed that the Board would never get rid of Roeder. They found the money for this, so who''s to say they couldn''t buy up the current contract Hucks has. Although I am sure Hucks is an honourable fellow and would want to see that contract out, surely the pull of coming back to where he is universally loved and the place he calls home would be something he couldn''t resist.

Financially he''s set up for life so I am sure he would find a way of returning to Carrow Road.

As for his playing ability. We are in desperate need, sinking fast. Everyone who has even minimal ability and heart for the club has to be part of its revival. But Hucks is as good as anyone in the current squad and multiply the feel good factor and his motivational presence and it all adds up to a win win deal.

Come home Hucks!

Angel I honestly think you have a good hunch on that. In todays cash driven game a player who''d buy himself out for the love of it would be a miracle. Wouldn''t put it past the guy though would you? PR goal if he were willing to do that!