Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

Roeder - Norwich You're Out Of Order!

Come on Roeder, don''t shout at us.3/4 Of An Inch - Thats how far you have to move your pinky to stop yourself from looking like an idiot.Turn caps off ;]

But, alas, I think he had lost the dressing room... so it was inevitable.

He lost the fans, not the dressing room. The same fans who turn on just about anybody associated with this club.We''re in the sh*t. Who on earth would want to come here now? No money, some of the most fickle supporters in the country, a useless board...I foresee dark dark days ahead.

Agree CC. It is ironic that it is those oh-so-sensitive fans who can''t take a little banter - or even arrogance from our ex-manager are now cheering so loudly.

We are indeed in the sh*t - not only will no manager worth his salt want to work here, but who can seriously have any faith in the appointments process our Board employs. The main criterion now will be "who won''t upset our fans?" - not "who can manage a football team in danger of relegation with no cash?"

We are coming across as a small-minded, embarrassing load of amateurs. Delia incensed many of us a few years back with her "little Norwich" comment - how prophetic she was.

Roeder''s main fault as a manager was in failing to win games. Hard to win with no cash for players - and the constant negative whinging of so-called supporters who couldn''t take a bit of sarcasm.

Let''s have a manager with the gift of winning - and no fear of offending us. Either Holloway or Dowie would fit the bill.

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]

some of the most fickle supporters in the country

[/quote]

I can see Smudger picking you up on this - his campaign started from day one of Reoders reign and only gathered any support in the last week.  Hardly fickle.  I think we gave Roeder a good run, most clubs would have seen him off at the end of last season giving the collapse of form that took us back into the relegation mire.  Remember now we are only one place worse off effectively now than we were at the end of last season.  I know I had rose tinted specs on then, don''t think that makes me fickle.

[quote user="old yellow bird"]Roeder''s main fault as a manager was in failing to win games.[/quote]

I''d call that a pretty major fault in a manager, personally.

And you can talk about the lack of money all you like. But lack of money is no excuse for the constant tactical mistakes. He could''ve done much better with what he did get given, and hopefully the next manager will prove it. Playing people in their favoured position would be a start.

Are you having a laugh or are you just stupid?Are you seriously suggesting Norwich fans are fickle?  We have had two SHOCKING managerial appointments thrust on us as fans and despite backing the team we have been led further into the wilderness.Lots of teams in the Championship have no money, but they do have solid managers and settled squads.LOADS of managers will be desperate to come here - you oviously know f*ck all about the club you claim to support.

[quote user="old yellow bird"]Agree CC. It is ironic that it is those oh-so-sensitive fans who can''t take a little banter - or even arrogance from our ex-manager are now cheering so loudly.

We are indeed in the sh*t - not only will no manager worth his salt want to work here, but who can seriously have any faith in the appointments process our Board employs. The main criterion now will be "who won''t upset our fans?" - not "who can manage a football team in danger of relegation with no cash?"

We are coming across as a small-minded, embarrassing load of amateurs. Delia incensed many of us a few years back with her "little Norwich" comment - how prophetic she was.

Roeder''s main fault as a manager was in failing to win games. Hard to win with no cash for players - and the constant negative whinging of so-called supporters who couldn''t take a bit of sarcasm.

Let''s have a manager with the gift of winning - and no fear of offending us. Either Holloway or Dowie would fit the bill.[/quote]

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]He lost the fans, not the dressing room. The same fans who turn on just about anybody associated with this club.

We''re in the sh*t. Who on earth would want to come here now? No money, some of the most fickle supporters in the country, a useless board...

I foresee dark dark days ahead.
[/quote]

Hmm, some 23,000-24,000 fickle fans to be precise, turning up week in week out to watch ever worsening performances from a team with a manager totally devoid of management skills on or off the pitch. 

Anywhere other than Norwich and the fans would have made his life hell for the way he has ripped the heart out of their club.

The writing was on the wall after the Forest game. Then we had another appalling home performance last night which confirmed that Roeder had ''lost the dressing room''. If we continued with those performances we were definitely going down. Now at least we have a fighting chance and some supporters may change their minds about renewing season-tickets !!