Sign in to follow this  
The Voice of the Thorpe Area

The Dream Ticket

...is without doubt Aidy Boothroyd and Malkay Mackay.

Boothroyd did wonders at Watford, and was very unlucky to lose his job in my humble opinion. Not the most attractive football in the world, but who cares if it gets results? Obviously Malkay as assistant is self-explanitory.

The other (realistic) contenders who wouldn''t be a disaster?

Paul Jewell, Steve Tilson, Nigel Adkins, Darren Ferguson, and (yes) Nigel Worthington.

However, given our somewhat dire finacial situation, it''s quite possible that the next manager of NCFC will not currently be in the employment of another club, strengthening my case for Boothroyd and Mackay.

Here''s to a more successful 2009.

Why Boothroyd?  Even the Watford fans hated his mind numbing kick and rush football!Malky welcome back anytime!

Can Malky come back in some sort of player-coach capacity? Possibly with Iwan as player-manager. That''ll solve the lack of players in the squad. Who cares that they''re both retired!

[quote user="ShrewsCanary"]Why on earth would people want Worthy back, i just dont get it!?
[/quote]

Neither do i, if Worthington came back there would be civil war at this club.  I reckon city fans would end up fighting with each other in the sands !!

Ridiculous suggestion. 

So Boothroyd who got a promotion and a semi final ....noMalky an average defender who has only just started managing ....yes.Do you visit planet earth regularly?[quote user="Making Plans"]Only half right Voice of the Thorpe Area , Malky yes, Boothroyd no thanks[/quote]