Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

I see that the MUGS have got what they asked for yet again...

Do you not think that you should wait and see who Delia & Co bring in as their next monkey before you dance a jig of delight?

Who is going to be next to blame for our relegation now Mr Roeder has departed???  [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Do you not think that you should wait and see who Delia & Co bring in as their next monkey before you dance a jig of delight?

Who is going to be next to blame for our relegation now Mr Roeder has departed???  [:$]

[/quote]

Oh come on Smudge.....at least a ''smidgen'' of optomism is allowed?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]You mean like when you said we would be relegated last year and the year before smudge?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Time for the Stowmarket two to exit stage left.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]smudger FFS do 1...and go and buy a lowesoft replica shirt

all you keyboard tapping will get the board out im sure!!!!

[quote user="singing canary"]the board if they get it wrong again..![/quote]

Are you sure???

Go on give them another chance... you know you want to.... [:$]

[quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Oh come on Smudge.....at least a ''smidgen'' of optomism is allowed?

[/quote]

Why optimism?

Given Delias track record of employing losers as manager and no budget to remedy a very weak squad then what do you really think that todays events are going to solve???

[quote user="singing canary"]getting rid of that joke is a good start.(roeder)[/quote]

mmm yes Delia, Ricky Martin and Gunny in charge of this rabble (team affairs) on Saturday???

I can''t wait... Barnsley 5-0 Norwich??? 

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Now is the time for ''Come On City'', not name calling.[/quote]Abso-bloody-exactly.Smidger, smerdgy or whatever you call yourself, you really need to stop annoying everyone. Get back to watching Lowerstoft and leave the real football to the real supporters.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]You know, if people ignore this prick, he''ll just go away.[/quote]I know you are right, but it''s like a fight outside a pub; you just can''t help but look (or feed the spludger or whatever his name is).

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]I totally agree with all the people who are totally bored with you Smudger.....Been watching these forums for afew years now and churn out the same old s**t!now go on and f**k off back to Ipshit and support them will you![:#]

[quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]You know, if people ignore this prick, he''ll just go away.[/quote]I know you are right, but it''s like a fight outside a pub; you just can''t help but look (or feed the spludger or whatever his name is).[/quote]Haha posted before me.... have sorted his pic via the SE face warp and hes still as ugly hehe...reckon hes been in a few fights lol

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="singing canary"]getting rid of that joke is a good start.(roeder)[/quote]

mmm yes Delia, Ricky Martin and Gunny in charge of this rabble (team affairs) on Saturday???

I can''t wait... Barnsley 5-0 Norwich??? 

[/quote]

Delia''s sock puppets won''t save us but I fancy us to win Saturday Smudger.

Team without a manager and all that.

It always happens.

He''s an attention seeking boy. The title of the thread should tell you enough. Calling everyone who is pleased to see the back of Roeder ''MUGS'' is a way to garner a reaction.

Personally, I couldn''t care less what he says & advice? Don''t bite.

As you don''t go and watch why do you care and what right do you have to comment you sad little man.  I appreciate this board is your whole life and the only attention you ever get (were you by any chance bullied at school?). I am no supporter of this board. However the sacking of GR was entirley the right decision.  Do I have confidence that they will appoint the correct manager now - no I don''t to be honest. Will we avoid relegation - possibly not.  However it''s a game and it''s a choice to support or not. I choose to support and look forward to watching on Saturday more than I did when GR was in charge. I''m far from dancing a jig of delight, but as the board are not about to walk and no one is likely to rush in to buy them out I''m happier now Roeder has gone then when he was here.You can''t comment on that as you don''t watch us play do you? I don;t expect you have time as I have the impression your life is soent in a grotty bed-sit in front of a computer screen as whewnever you try to interact with anyone face to face they laugh at you.

To everyone else - I know I shouldn''t encourage him with a response and it''s feeding his desired attention etc.... but it is so much fun and he;''s such easy pickings I can''t help myself.

"Why optimism?

Given Delias track record of employing losers as manager and no budget to remedy a very weak squad then what do you really think that todays events are going to solve???"

Smudger this could be the start, a journey of 1000 miles starts with one step (Confucious say''s)

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I think we could write the drivvel planned for on here in the coming weeks in advance. Sheep will always be sheep and so follow their leader without question.

It''s a bloody shambles and when we as supporters come to accept "survival" as an achievement we may as well not bother. That''s where the ovine City fan is now mentally so "Little Old Norwich" has truly arrived.

So don''t go to matches, don''t post on here. Leave the ovine supporters and put your time and energies into something else. I don''t accept survival as an achievement at all but when I am totally fed up with the return I get from my investment in a season ticket and time I will stop going and put it into something else. Whilst I still enjoy watching live football, meeting up in the pub before a game, post match debate etc.. i will continue to support the team. If you don''t want to fine. It''s a choice after all. If the likes of you and Smudger are so bothered that some continue to choose to go and watch the team why do you keep coming on here? Just go away and put your energies into other aspsects of your life - do you have one?

[quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Now is the time for ''Come On City'', not name calling.[/quote]

Abso-bloody-exactly.

Smidger, smerdgy or whatever you call yourself, you really need to stop annoying everyone. Get back to watching Lowerstoft and leave the real football to the real supporters.
[/quote]

Real football... what at Carrow Road??? 

Not in recent history mate... not in recent history... [:$]

[quote user="hoodace76"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I totally agree with all the people who are totally bored with you Smudger.....
Been watching these forums for afew years now and churn out the same old s**t!

now go on and f**k off back to Ipshit and support them will you![:#]
[/quote]

Rather like watching Norwich City under HRH Delia Smith??? [:$]