james norwich

The shortlist is..

[quote user="james norwich"]

McAlistair

Keegan

Ince

Bothroyd

Malkay

[/quote]McAlistair? Sacked from Leeds, no thanks.Keegan? Doubt he would come hereInce? May need to go back to the lower leaguesBothroyd? Only choice on this list imoMalky? Only as Bothroyds no2

Please god none of the top three. McAlistair - if he was considered good enough for leeds then he''s not good enough for us.

Keegan - i seriously doubt he would consider it

Ince - Ex Man Poo, so just no

Boothroyd & Malkay together maybe?

Or...

Curbishley    - not a chanceJewell     - if he can''t hack this division with derby....Pardew   - Maybe... may be the dark horse of the lotInce  - Another possibility although unprovenBoothroyd - most likely, good norwich connections and seems to be the fans choiceHolloway  - another strong possibility, good with no money, rubbish with money

that would probably be the top range of candidates with people like Royle, Mcallister etc all as back up options.

For me realistically our choices at the moment are...    Dowie    Ince (slim chance, because I think he''d probably want a more high profile job)    Boothroyd    Holloway    Mcallister    Pardew    Crook    MackayAnd if I''m honest non really fill me with confidence

Haven''t all the names listed been sacked for being rubbish (except Mackay & he isn''t a manager)? A name being touted as possible favourite is Mark Robbins. Someone mentioned him in msge a few days ago, Norwich connections and doing well at Rotherham. New manager coming in and Hucks is still in Norwich, maybe another loan player that no-one could moan about.