Sign in to follow this  
Tipster101

emergency board meeting

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]To be fair to you. Even though you could have guessed it I said if their was an announcement made I would apologise. Their is and so I''m sorry for doubting both of you. Eagle and Tipster.[/quote]

Cheers pal.

[quote user="Tipster101"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]You know… this sort of stuff is all that is wrong with this bloody message board in particular…

People don''t take their time to read what people have actually said. The lad (or lass as I don''t know his sex) just said that he knew there was an emergency board meeting last night.

Now have the good grace to just tip your hat to his post/inside info and put an end to this bloody infighting that is always going on here.

Now, get together, behind the team and put your energy into singing yourself hoarse on Saturday!
[/quote]

amen

what i''d like to know is who''s in charge for saturday since all the backroom staff are sacked too

[/quote]

You are!

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]NO THAT IS NOT CORRECT - GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND READ WHAT HE SAID.

He said last night there was an emergency board meeting.  Fair enough.

Today he comes on and uses the fact that Roeder has gone as proof of his claim.

How can you use Roeder''s sacking as proof that there was a board meeting - did they need a board meeting to make that decision?  If there was a board meeting perhaps it was about something unrelated - we simply dont know. He has jumped to a conclusion and used it as "evidence" of his claims.

It is also the "I told you so" attitude in capitals that has wound me up - and then he accuses ME of trolling when he has come on here to say "I told you so" in big capitals in his own thread!

Point 1) The highlighted question - the answer is simply yes of course it is needed silly boy. Nice to see all the support from the posters regarding you and your posts.

Point 2) Thanks to all the posters who have replied with positive posts, I will try to keep you informed as and when i get my snippets of info as usual. I am sorry if I have come across as rude in this thread, it is not what I am about but posters like tootsie really piss me off and I had to reply to him.

OTBC heres to a successful appointment!!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]You know… this sort of stuff is all that is wrong with this bloody message board in particular…

People don''t take their time to read what people have actually said. The lad (or lass as I don''t know his sex) just said that he knew there was an emergency board meeting last night.

Now have the good grace to just tip your hat to his post/inside info and put an end to this bloody infighting that is always going on here.

Now, get together, behind the team and put your energy into singing yourself hoarse on Saturday!
[/quote][/quote]

Well Done Tipster for getting that spot on, guess you''re an insider so we appreciate you telling us the news.

Credit  where it`s due Tipster, there`s so  much crap posted on here we hardly want to discourage people that actually have some true knowledge. Dont be put off by self opinionated windbags who have a go, be assured deep down they all wish that they had been able to make your post, well done! 

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]NO THAT IS NOT CORRECT - GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND READ WHAT HE SAID.

He said last night there was an emergency board meeting.  Fair enough.

Today he comes on and uses the fact that Roeder has gone as proof of his claim.

How can you use Roeder''s sacking as proof that there was a board meeting - did they need a board meeting to make that decision?  If there was a board meeting perhaps it was about something unrelated - we simply dont know. He has jumped to a conclusion and used it as "evidence" of his claims.

It is also the "I told you so" attitude in capitals that has wound me up - and then he accuses ME of trolling when he has come on here to say "I told you so" in big capitals in his own thread!

[/quote][/quote]

C''mon Toots........give him a break.

No Club sacks it''s manager without a Board meeting. No Chairman would call an immediate Board meeting unless there was an emergency. Perhaps an emergency had arisen at Carrow Road on a Tuesday evening at  9.45pm after a thoroughly depressing defeat ? He correctly called that there was an emergency Board meeting in progress. What do you think they might have been discussing ? Next season''s pie prices ?

Am I being harsh?Why dont you all pop over to the EEN website and watch the Chris Lakey video. In it he clearly states that the club held an emergency board meeting THIS MORNING.He got lucky and you lot are falling for it.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Am I being harsh?Why dont you all pop over to the EEN website and watch the Chris Lakey video. In it he clearly states that the club held an emergency board meeting THIS MORNING.He got lucky and you lot are falling for it.

[/quote]?? Good grief!  Surely all he did was make a statement which no one has subsequently proved incorrect and most would feel was substantially true. (So yes, well done Tipster - what do you say Pete?)

Binky - I dont object to his post about info if that is what he received - what I objected to was his follow up thread this morning saying "I told you so" based on the fact that Glen had got sacked.  The board meeting if held last night could have just as easily been to send out a "back the manager" release - so the sacking of Glen did not in iteslf prove he had any information at all.

It has now been more proven, by coming from the lips of a journo who has spent all day on the story, the emergency board meeting was this morning not last night.

Right I''m off to start a thread saying " I have it on good authority that Aidy Boothroyd will been unveiled tommorrow" - then post an "I told you so" thread about it if it turns out to be true!

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]Am I being harsh?Why dont you all pop over to the EEN website and watch the Chris Lakey video. In it he clearly states that the club held an emergency board meeting THIS MORNING.He got lucky and you lot are falling for it.

[/quote]?? Good grief!  Surely all he did was make a statement which no one has subsequently proved incorrect and most would feel was substantially true. (So yes, well done Tipster - what do you say Pete?)[/quote]

1.  "It has now been more proven, by coming from the lips of a journo who

has spent all day on the story, the emergency board meeting was this

morning not last night".Fair comment - but if we ''re going to get picky on time, who''s to say a pre-meeting wasn''t indeed held lst night to discuss agenda and to distribute a paper setting out the pros and cons of immediate decisive action; -  or delaying until after the Barnsley match - with a decision being ratified today? 2.  "Right I''m off to start a thread

saying " I have it on good authority that Aidy Boothroyd will been

unveiled tommorrow" - then post an "I told you so" thread about it if

it turns out to be true!"Fine - but  like any GoodNewsGordon you risk looking foolish if it turns out to be substantially untrue.Tipster confidently took that risk and IMO won his point.A lot of people on this Board are passionate about NCFC. And we do have to put up with many figments of various imaginations from time to time. Wouldn''t want to see the genuine babies thrown out with the bathwater would we?. (For what it''s worth, a lot of folk were dubious about the claim - myself - and Website Pete, included)

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Am I being harsh?

Why dont you all pop over to the EEN website and watch the Chris Lakey video. In it he clearly states that the club held an emergency board meeting THIS MORNING.

He got lucky and you lot are falling for it.

[/quote]

I think Chris Lakey is right on this one. The Board meeting did take place this morning.  That is not to say that there was not an "informal" huddle after the Charlton game (I''ve no idea) but one member of your Board was not present at that game and attended this morning when the decision was taken.

That is the word this end, anyway.

Tipster

We know you know so tell us who''s in the frame for the job?

i know who to a 95% certainty as ive been told by same person. but not going to bother putting it on here as it will just get shot down whether it proves correct or not. if its correct its a "lucky guess" if not its "ha you were wrong you dont know shit". all i will say is we arent going to be waiting too much longer before a decent replacement is in place (ive heard depending on certain minute details it could be tomorrow)

Go on Tipster, tell us who it is, put your money where your mouth is, you know you want to.[quote user="Tipster101"]i know who to a 95% certainty as ive been told by same person. but not going to bother putting it on here as it will just get shot down whether it proves correct or not. if its correct its a "lucky guess" if not its "ha you were wrong you dont know shit". all i will say is we arent going to be waiting too much longer before a decent replacement is in place (ive heard depending on certain minute details it could be tomorrow)

[/quote]

So do I - fantastic news isnt it a young hungry amanger with proven experience and a cup semi final under his belt, who wont cost us a fee.[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I get this feeling it is going to be Boothroyd[:(] with Mackay as his assistant.[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]
So do I - fantastic news isnt it a young hungry amanger with proven experience and a cup semi final under his belt, who wont cost us a fee.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I get this feeling it is going to be Boothroyd[:(] with Mackay as his assistant.[/quote][/quote]

Yeah, brilliant[:^)]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Go on Tipster, tell us who it is, put your money where your mouth is, you know you want to.[quote user="Tipster101"]i know who to a 95% certainty as ive been told by same person. but not going to bother putting it on here as it will just get shot down whether it proves correct or not. if its correct its a "lucky guess" if not its "ha you were wrong you dont know shit". all i will say is we arent going to be waiting too much longer before a decent replacement is in place (ive heard depending on certain minute details it could be tomorrow)

[/quote][/quote]you are the last person i am going to bother to reply to to give info to after last night, saying that we will see if i was correct if he is sacked today as "Emergency board meetings are always followed by backings or sackings" - your words. then when hes sacked you still try to be obnoxious and rip into the thread.

[quote user="Tipster101"]all i will say is we arent going to be waiting too much longer before a decent replacement is in place (ive heard depending on certain minute details it could be tomorrow)

[/quote]if only there was some sort of hidden message in that sentance....

[quote user="Tipster101"]i know who to a 95% certainty as ive been told by same person. but not going to bother putting it on here as it will just get shot down whether it proves correct or not. if its correct its a "lucky guess" if not its "ha you were wrong you dont know shit". all i will say is we arent going to be waiting too much longer before a decent replacement is in place (ive heard depending on certain minute details it could be tomorrow)

[/quote]Look very closely, I think he''s spelt it out for us.......[;)]

[quote user="Billabong Willytickle"][quote user="Tipster101"]all i will say is we arent going to be waiting too much longer before a decent replacement is in place (ive heard depending on certain minute details it could be tomorrow)

[/quote]if only there was some sort of hidden message in that sentance....[/quote]tootsie just asked me to put my money where my mouth was when it was there plain in front of him, but he couldnt work it out himself

[quote user="Tipster101"][quote user="Billabong Willytickle"][quote user="Tipster101"]all i will say is we arent going to be waiting too much longer before a decent replacement is in place (ive heard depending on certain minute details it could be tomorrow)

[/quote]if only there was some sort of hidden message in that sentance....[/quote]tootsie just asked me to put my money where my mouth was when it was there plain in front of him, but he couldnt work it out himself [/quote]It''s because I''m a code cracking genius, innit

LOL!  Of course I can work it out FFS.I have already started a thread saying it will be Boothroyd - I cannot wait to add a "I was right" bit to it tommorrow.[quote user="Tipster101"][quote user="Billabong Willytickle"][quote user="Tipster101"]all i will say is we arent going to be waiting too much longer before a decent replacement is in place (ive heard depending on certain minute details it could be tomorrow)

[/quote]if only there was some sort of hidden message in that sentance....[/quote]tootsie just asked me to put my money where my mouth was when it was there plain in front of him, but he couldnt work it out himself [/quote]