Sign in to follow this  
Tipster101

emergency board meeting

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]So are the board going to resign their positions after they sack Roeder, until them twots are gone things will never be any different.[/quote]

And please enlighten me as to what that would achieve? Nobody in this current financial climate is going to invest in a Championship club, Newcastle could not find a buyer, so its hardly likely that someone will want to buy Norwich, not at least until we are in administration, thats when the vultures start circling, ala Ken Bates.
[/quote]

And please enlighten me what we will achieve if they stay put, no I''ll enlighten you- relegation swiftly followed by administration and if we''re really lucky we might even end up in the conference within a couple of years.

[/quote]

What Peter Cullum says and Peter Cullum does are 2 seperate things, if he TRULY cared about the club he would inject some cash no questions asked, like Carl Moore. You want to be rescued by someone like Peter Cullum who is clearly waiting for us to go into administration so that he can buy us on the cheap.

May I also remind you of the time everyone wanted Worthy out, well those people got their wish, and look where we are now. The grass is always greener as they say.
[/quote]

Spot on post.

[/quote]

What the NCFC board says and what the NCFC board does.....are beyond comprehension...Butt-kiss boardists are pullin'' out all the stops - to defend the indefensible.....(and it''s spelt separate)....

I don''t think Cullum wishes his money - to be frittered away by the ''fritter away the finance floosies''....

[/quote]

I am not kissing up to the board, they have made mistakes and have admitted them. I personally do not see PC as our saviour, nor as someone who has the clubs best interests at heart.
[/quote]

Which particular mistakes have they admitted to?  They have indeed stated "We have made mistakes" but that could mean absolutely anything- from selling turkey and stuffing pies in midsummer to not getting the grass on the training pitch cut often enough.

The WHOLE approach and policy of the board has been wrong since relegation an they have been asking for what has transpired.  Lots of lovely investment in infrastructure and we ended our parachute payment seasons having flogged off £18m of players with a squad which cost less than we received for Dean Ashton- and we`ve been scrabbling about trying to rebuild the squad with peanuts ever since.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]So are the board going to resign their positions after they sack Roeder, until them twots are gone things will never be any different.[/quote]

And please enlighten me as to what that would achieve? Nobody in this current financial climate is going to invest in a Championship club, Newcastle could not find a buyer, so its hardly likely that someone will want to buy Norwich, not at least until we are in administration, thats when the vultures start circling, ala Ken Bates.
[/quote]

And please enlighten me what we will achieve if they stay put, no I''ll enlighten you- relegation swiftly followed by administration and if we''re really lucky we might even end up in the conference within a couple of years.

[/quote]

What Peter Cullum says and Peter Cullum does are 2 seperate things, if he TRULY cared about the club he would inject some cash no questions asked, like Carl Moore. You want to be rescued by someone like Peter Cullum who is clearly waiting for us to go into administration so that he can buy us on the cheap.

May I also remind you of the time everyone wanted Worthy out, well those people got their wish, and look where we are now. The grass is always greener as they say.
[/quote]

Spot on post.

[/quote]

What the NCFC board says and what the NCFC board does.....are beyond comprehension...Butt-kiss boardists are pullin'' out all the stops - to defend the indefensible.....(and it''s spelt separate)....

I don''t think Cullum wishes his money - to be frittered away by the ''fritter away the finance floosies''....

[/quote]

I am not kissing up to the board, they have made mistakes and have admitted them. I personally do not see PC as our saviour, nor as someone who has the clubs best interests at heart.
[/quote]

Which particular mistakes have they admitted to?  They have indeed stated "We have made mistakes" but that could mean absolutely anything- from selling turkey and stuffing pies in midsummer to not getting the grass on the training pitch cut often enough.

The WHOLE approach and policy of the board has been wrong since relegation an they have been asking for what has transpired.  Lots of lovely investment in infrastructure and we ended our parachute payment seasons having flogged off £18m of players with a squad which cost less than we received for Dean Ashton- and we`ve been scrabbling about trying to rebuild the squad with peanuts ever since.

[/quote]

And at 11.27 it is still very quiet.

was the meeting with the sleeping partners then

Odds have been shortened since last night and the Daily Mail reckon he will be the first manager sacked of 2009. I think if we lose to Barnsley, he is defiently gone!

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]Odds have been shortened since last night and the Daily Mail reckon he will be the first manager sacked of 2009. I think if we lose to Barnsley, he is defiently gone![/quote]

Come on Barnsley then![:|]

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]Odds have been shortened since last night and the Daily Mail reckon he will be the first manager sacked of 2009. I think if we lose to Barnsley, he is defiently gone![/quote]

I''d take defeat to barnsley if it got ratty the sack!

[quote user="CT "]

I''d take defeat to barnsley if it got ratty the sack!

[/quote]

Even though it''s hard to say, I do want Barnsley to win because at least the new Manager will have time to bring in his own players. Nearly 2 weeks should be good enough to bring in a few more faces. It''s going to be a very wierd atmosphere Saturday because quite a few fans will celebrate Barnsley scoring, I wonder how the other fans will take it [:^)]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]How can anyone want a Barnsley win, knowing that if it happens it''s another very big nail in a practically sealed coffin?[/quote]

So be it.[:|]

It''s too late! How will they find another manager  and find some money for him to buy players before the end of January.What sort of manager will they get to try to redeem the situation if no more players will come? A youngster, a has been, someone no-one else wants?Just about our only hope now is that Roeder miraculously signs three outstanding loanees, -  oneCD and 2 strikers. I can''t see him having any money to make permanent signings.I think that the chances of this are slight, and that we are doomed - a long, lingering decline to Div. 1

I still dont think you had knowledge, you just guessed right - it was a 50:50 chance that he would be gone today so hardly rocket science.  So just sod off.[quote user="Tipster101"]RIGHT YOU LOT WHO HAD A GO AND DOUBTED ME AN APPOLOGY PLEASE HE IS NOW SACKED[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]I still dont think you had knowledge, you just guessed right - it was a 50:50 chance that he would be gone today so hardly rocket science.  So just sod off.

[quote user="Tipster101"]RIGHT YOU LOT WHO HAD A GO AND DOUBTED ME AN APPOLOGY PLEASE HE IS NOW SACKED[/quote][/quote]

yeah of course i just guessed the other things ive told you too, i must be great with the lottery!

its people like you that really piss me off

[quote user="Tipster101"]RIGHT YOU LOT WHO HAD A GO AND DOUBTED ME AN APPOLOGY PLEASE HE IS NOW SACKED[/quote]

Anyone can tip a 4-6 favourite.

The only surprise is that he lasted this long.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="Tipster101"]RIGHT YOU LOT WHO HAD A GO AND DOUBTED ME AN APPOLOGY PLEASE HE IS NOW SACKED[/quote]

[/quote]

i didnt say he was getting sacked - which would have been a wise guess, i said a board meeting was in progress as i knew one was

[quote user="Tipster101"]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]I still dont think you had knowledge, you just guessed right - it was a 50:50 chance that he would be gone today so hardly rocket science.  So just sod off.

[quote user="Tipster101"]RIGHT YOU LOT WHO HAD A GO AND DOUBTED ME AN APPOLOGY PLEASE HE IS NOW SACKED[/quote][/quote]

yeah of course i just guessed the other things ive told you too, i must be great with the lottery!

its people like you that really piss me off

[/quote]

OK Tipster - well done for having the inside knowledge. If you are as reliable as you say then please let''s have your view on the identity of the latest new manager in this whole sorry saga of ''NCFC - Titanic, the sinking May 2004 - May 2009''

Right - so the board meeting if there was one might not have even been about sacking Roeder.  So crowing that you were !right" is utter rubbish - you have no idea if you were right or not!

[quote user="Tipster101"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

i didnt say he was getting sacked - which would have been a wise guess, i said a board meeting was in progress as i knew one was

[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Fantastic news - I piss you off. Made my day.

So who''s coming in then seer of knowledge?
[/quote]

i dont know yet, but when i do i shall think twice before posting it on here for idiots such as yourself to read and be cynical about, its idiots like you that ruin it for the rest of the supporters who come on here out of interest for the club, not because they enjoy trolling

You know… this sort of stuff is all that is wrong with this bloody message board in particular…People don''t take their time to read what people have actually said. The lad (or lass as I don''t know his sex) just said that he knew there was an emergency board meeting last night.Now have the good grace to just tip your hat to his post/inside info and put an end to this bloody infighting that is always going on here.Now, get together, behind the team and put your energy into singing yourself hoarse on Saturday!

To be fair to you. Even though you could have guessed it I said if their was an announcement made I would apologise. Their is and so I''m sorry for doubting both of you. Eagle and Tipster.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]You know… this sort of stuff is all that is wrong with this bloody message board in particular…

People don''t take their time to read what people have actually said. The lad (or lass as I don''t know his sex) just said that he knew there was an emergency board meeting last night.

Now have the good grace to just tip your hat to his post/inside info and put an end to this bloody infighting that is always going on here.

Now, get together, behind the team and put your energy into singing yourself hoarse on Saturday!
[/quote]

amen

what i''d like to know is who''s in charge for saturday since all the backroom staff are sacked too

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Right - so the board meeting if there was one might not have even been about sacking Roeder.  So crowing that you were !right" is utter rubbish - you have no idea if you were right or not![/quote]No surprise that one of our most obnoxious and charmless posters refuses to have the good grace to admit that he''s wrong [:|]

NO THAT IS NOT CORRECT - GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND READ WHAT HE SAID.He said last night there was an emergency board meeting.  Fair enough.Today he comes on and uses the fact that Roeder has gone as proof of his claim.

How can you use Roeder''s sacking as proof that there was a board meeting - did they need a board meeting to make that decision?  If there was a board meeting perhaps it was about something unrelated - we simply dont know. He has jumped to a conclusion and used it as "evidence" of his claims.It is also the "I told you so" attitude in capitals that has wound me up - and then he accuses ME of trolling when he has come on here to say "I told you so" in big capitals in his own thread!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]You know… this sort of stuff is all that is wrong with this bloody message board in particular…People don''t take their time to read what people have actually said. The lad (or lass as I don''t know his sex) just said that he knew there was an emergency board meeting last night.Now have the good grace to just tip your hat to his post/inside info and put an end to this bloody infighting that is always going on here.Now, get together, behind the team and put your energy into singing yourself hoarse on Saturday![/quote]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]Right - so the board meeting if there was one might not have even been about sacking Roeder.  So crowing that you were !right" is utter rubbish - you have no idea if you were right or not!

[/quote]

No surprise that one of our most obnoxious and charmless posters refuses to have the good grace to admit that he''s wrong [:|]
[/quote]

Ha ha, you took the words out of my mouth. Actually, you put it a bit more politely than I would have. [:)]  

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]NO THAT IS NOT CORRECT - GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND READ WHAT HE SAID.

He said last night there was an emergency board meeting.  Fair enough.

Today he comes on and uses the fact that Roeder has gone as proof of his claim.

How can you use Roeder''s sacking as proof that there was a board meeting - did they need a board meeting to make that decision?  If there was a board meeting perhaps it was about something unrelated - we simply dont know. He has jumped to a conclusion and used it as "evidence" of his claims.

It is also the "I told you so" attitude in capitals that has wound me up - and then he accuses ME of trolling when he has come on here to say "I told you so" in big capitals in his own thread!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]You know… this sort of stuff is all that is wrong with this bloody message board in particular…

People don''t take their time to read what people have actually said. The lad (or lass as I don''t know his sex) just said that he knew there was an emergency board meeting last night.

Now have the good grace to just tip your hat to his post/inside info and put an end to this bloody infighting that is always going on here.

Now, get together, behind the team and put your energy into singing yourself hoarse on Saturday!
[/quote][/quote]

Are you being serious?

This morning someone said normally a board meeting is followed by sacking or backing the manager, we simply said there was a board meeting, not what was said.

And yes I did come on purely to say I told you so, cos like many people say there is loads of rubbish posted on this board, so the fact that I don''t just post rubbish is something that I feel should be acknowledged.

Well done tipster.......ignore knobs like renegade tootsie .....he is just jealous that he has no useful input to this forum what so ever!!