Sign in to follow this  
Tipster101

emergency board meeting

[quote user="eagle"]Anyway I''m off to bed, will check back tomorrow. Night all.[/quote]

If i knew their was aboard meeting I''d be up waiting for its result. Not waiting for the morning ... [;)]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="eagle"]Anyway I''m off to bed, will check back tomorrow. Night all.[/quote]

If i knew their was aboard meeting I''d be up waiting for its result. Not waiting for the morning ... [;)]

[/quote]

Ok I had to reply to this. I have been told by someone I trust and probably would not have shared this info until I read the original post.

Me waiting up won''t change anything thats said or done, and we could be up all night. I have work early in the morning and a spinning class tomorrow night so would rather get some sleep.

[quote user="eagle"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

Ok I had to reply to this. I have been told by someone I trust and probably would not have shared this info until I read the original post.

Me waiting up won''t change anything thats said or done, and we could be up all night. I have work early in the morning and a spinning class tomorrow night so would rather get some sleep.

[/quote]i''m not staying up, doubt there will be announcement tonight. But on an interesting note - waghorns article on tonights match is not up yet, perhaps he''s waiting for some more news... hes usually pretty sharp on getting a report up.

So are the board going to resign their positions after they sack Roeder, until them twots are gone things will never be any different.

[quote user="kdncfc"]So are the board going to resign their positions after they sack Roeder, until them twots are gone things will never be any different.[/quote]

Agreed KDNCFC, she should fall on her sword and sell the club for a tenner like she has stated, but why take the blame when you can always blame somebody else for the position we''re in hey?!?!

[quote user="kdncfc"]So are the board going to resign their positions after they sack Roeder, until them twots are gone things will never be any different.[/quote]And please enlighten me as to what that would achieve? Nobody in this current financial climate is going to invest in a Championship club, Newcastle could not find a buyer, so its hardly likely that someone will want to buy Norwich, not at least until we are in administration, thats when the vultures start circling, ala Ken Bates.

[quote user="Gazza"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]So are the board going to resign their positions after they sack Roeder, until them twots are gone things will never be any different.[/quote]

Agreed KDNCFC, she should fall on her sword and sell the club for a tenner like she has stated, but why take the blame when you can always blame somebody else for the position we''re in hey?!?!

[/quote]Genius, its okay selling the club for £10 but with that £10 comes all the debt that the club has, yeah a lot of people have a tenner, but not many people have 15 million to spare to take on the clubs debts, and as I have already stated, nobody at the moment is going to take that risk in the current financial climate around the world.

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]So are the board going to resign their positions after they sack Roeder, until them twots are gone things will never be any different.[/quote]

And please enlighten me as to what that would achieve? Nobody in this current financial climate is going to invest in a Championship club, Newcastle could not find a buyer, so its hardly likely that someone will want to buy Norwich, not at least until we are in administration, thats when the vultures start circling, ala Ken Bates.
[/quote]

And please enlighten me what we will achieve if they stay put, no I''ll enlighten you- relegation swiftly followed by administration and if we''re really lucky we might even end up in the conference within a couple of years.

Yes I do know what happened when Worthy was sacked, but that was a totally different situation. 

Lets see if its a fact tommorrow, because emergency board meetings at football clubs are always followed by sackings or backings of the manager.

On top of that Pete who is a mod at Archant is mocking the suggestion there is one - so I would suggest you run along before you look a total tit.

[quote user="Tipster101"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]Nonsense.  Why would they need a board meeting when the situation has been clear for weeks.  There must be a point when they start tapping up candidates and give Glen the boot, and if it was not tonight then is sure as hell is Saturday.  No board meeting tonight.

[quote user="Tipster101"]currently underway. wonder what the outcome will be
[/quote][/quote]

lol you dont have a clue how things work do you. what happened after the burnley game before worthy was sacked.... board meeting followed by Bye Bye Mr Worthy.

why rubbish something that you dont even know about? I posted a fact, if you look at your post it is suggestions of what could happen ie "there must be" "and if its not"

[/quote]

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]Genius, its okay selling the club for £10 but with that £10 comes all the debt that the club has, yeah a lot of people have a tenner, but not many people have 15 million to spare to take on the clubs debts, and as I have already stated, nobody at the moment is going to take that risk in the current financial climate around the world.[/quote]So is it possible that asking an extra £15,999,990 for the club six months ago was overvaluing it then?

Without an owner there is no club so the only change that can be made right now is the manager- it won''t solve the whole problem but could save the club from going down this year and buy more time to find investment and replacements for the board.

As soon as we get rid of Roeder we need to be peacefully getting on the board''s case at half and full time of every match.

They cannot just quit- but we do need to encourage them to keep looking for buyers.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]So are the board going to resign their positions after they sack Roeder, until them twots are gone things will never be any different.[/quote]And please enlighten me as to what that would achieve? Nobody in this current financial climate is going to invest in a Championship club, Newcastle could not find a buyer, so its hardly likely that someone will want to buy Norwich, not at least until we are in administration, thats when the vultures start circling, ala Ken Bates.[/quote]

And please enlighten me what we will achieve if they stay put, no I''ll enlighten you- relegation swiftly followed by administration and if we''re really lucky we might even end up in the conference within a couple of years.

[/quote]What Peter Cullum says and Peter Cullum does are 2 seperate things, if he TRULY cared about the club he would inject some cash no questions asked, like Carl Moore. You want to be rescued by someone like Peter Cullum who is clearly waiting for us to go into administration so that he can buy us on the cheap.May I also remind you of the time everyone wanted Worthy out, well those people got their wish, and look where we are now. The grass is always greener as they say.

[quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]Genius, its okay selling the club for £10 but with that £10 comes all the debt that the club has, yeah a lot of people have a tenner, but not many people have 15 million to spare to take on the clubs debts, and as I have already stated, nobody at the moment is going to take that risk in the current financial climate around the world.[/quote]So is it possible that asking an extra £15,999,990 for the club six months ago was overvaluing it then? [/quote]No, I think what the board where trying to do was ensure that a sound investment was made. I.E ensure that the debts are paid off and that there is money avaliable to purchase players.

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]So are the board going to resign their positions after they sack Roeder, until them twots are gone things will never be any different.[/quote]

And please enlighten me as to what that would achieve? Nobody in this current financial climate is going to invest in a Championship club, Newcastle could not find a buyer, so its hardly likely that someone will want to buy Norwich, not at least until we are in administration, thats when the vultures start circling, ala Ken Bates.
[/quote]

[/quote]

What Peter Cullum says and Peter Cullum does are 2 seperate things, if he TRULY cared about the club he would inject some cash no questions asked, like Carl Moore. You want to be rescued by someone like Peter Cullum who is clearly waiting for us to go into administration so that he can buy us on the cheap.

May I also remind you of the time everyone wanted Worthy out, well those people got their wish, and look where we are now. The grass is always greener as they say.
[/quote]

And getting Worthy out was the right decision as we were as bad then as we are now, trouble is the board have made 2 bad appointments since Worthy went and that is why we are in the brown stuff now. Who''s to say they won''t make another bad appointment, I certainly wouldn''t trust them to get it right.

Right so our situation when Worthy went was as dire as it is now? I do not remember us only being out of the bottom 3 by goal difference. I dont remember us having a team with no star players in it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

What Peter Cullum says and Peter Cullum does are 2 seperate things, if he TRULY cared about the club he would inject some cash no questions asked, like Carl Moore. You want to be rescued by someone like Peter Cullum who is clearly waiting for us to go into administration so that he can buy us on the cheap.

May I also remind you of the time everyone wanted Worthy out, well those people got their wish, and look where we are now. The grass is always greener as they say.
[/quote]

Sorry dude would rather take my chances with Cullum or the other vultures than our inspirational leaders, I believe the grass would be very much greener and particularly LUSH!

She has proved time and time again to be clueless and has FAILED!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Spot on post.

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]Genius, its okay selling the club for £10 but with that £10 comes all the debt that the club has, yeah a lot of people have a tenner, but not many people have 15 million to spare to take on the clubs debts, and as I have already stated, nobody at the moment is going to take that risk in the current financial climate around the world.[/quote]So is it possible that asking an extra £15,999,990 for the club six months ago was overvaluing it then? [/quote]No, I think what the board where trying to do was ensure that a sound investment was made. I.E ensure that the debts are paid off and that there is money avaliable to purchase players.[/quote]Oh the extra £15,999,990 only got you the shares and the debt  for the £20m player purchases on top they quoted £35,999,990 more than the figure you now think is too much.

[quote user="Two Tails"]Right so our situation when Worthy went was as dire as it is now? I do not remember us only being out of the bottom 3 by goal difference. I dont remember us having a team with no star players in it.
[/quote]

I seem to remember us losing 4-1 to Burnley in Worthys final game in charge in front of the sky cameras and we weren''t much higher in the table than we are now. We did still have Earnie and Hucks at the club so we did have better players than we have now but Worthy certainly wasn''t getting the best out of them and had to go imo.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Spot on post.

[/quote]

What the NCFC board says and what the NCFC board does.....are beyond comprehension...Butt-kiss boardists are pullin'' out all the stops - to defend the indefensible.....(and it''s spelt separate)....

I don''t think Cullum wishes his money - to be frittered away by the ''fritter away the finance floosies''....

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]So are the board going to resign their positions after they sack Roeder, until them twots are gone things will never be any different.[/quote]And please enlighten me as to what that would achieve? Nobody in this current financial climate is going to invest in a Championship club, Newcastle could not find a buyer, so its hardly likely that someone will want to buy Norwich, not at least until we are in administration, thats when the vultures start circling, ala Ken Bates.[/quote]

[/quote]What Peter Cullum says and Peter Cullum does are 2 seperate things, if he TRULY cared about the club he would inject some cash no questions asked, like Carl Moore. You want to be rescued by someone like Peter Cullum who is clearly waiting for us to go into administration so that he can buy us on the cheap.May I also remind you of the time everyone wanted Worthy out, well those people got their wish, and look where we are now. The grass is always greener as they say.[/quote]

Sorry dude would rather take my chances with Cullum or the other vultures than our inspirational leaders, I believe the grass would be very much greener and particularly LUSH!

[/quote]Would you care to point out the times where she has failed, time and time again as you so put it.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Two Tails"]Right so our situation when Worthy went was as dire as it is now? I do not remember us only being out of the bottom 3 by goal difference. I dont remember us having a team with no star players in it.[/quote]

I seem to remember us losing 4-1 to Burnley in Worthys final game in charge in front of the sky cameras and we weren''t much higher in the table than we are now. We did still have Earnie and Hucks at the club so we did have better players than we have now but Worthy certainly wasn''t getting the best out of them and had to go imo.

[/quote]15th I think. Some what better placed than we are at the moment.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]What Peter Cullum says and Peter Cullum does are 2 seperate things, if he TRULY cared about the club he would inject some cash no questions asked, like Carl Moore. You want to be rescued by someone like Peter Cullum who is clearly waiting for us to go into administration so that he can buy us on the cheap.May I also remind you of the time everyone wanted Worthy out, well those people got their wish, and look where we are now. The grass is always greener as they say.[/quote]

Spot on post.

[/quote]

What the NCFC board says and what the NCFC board does.....are beyond comprehension...Butt-kiss boardists are pullin'' out all the stops - to defend the indefensible.....(and it''s spelt separate)....

I don''t think Cullum wishes his money - to be frittered away by the ''fritter away the finance floosies''....

[/quote]I am not kissing up to the board, they have made mistakes and have admitted them. I personally do not see PC as our saviour, nor as someone who has the clubs best interests at heart.

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would you care to point out the times where she has failed, time and time again as you so put it.
[/quote]

Two bad managerial appointments and getting priorities wrong when it comes to spending money immediately springs to mind. Apart from a couple of years her reign has been a complete disaster and I am amazed that there are still some who defend her even though the clubs record under her is there for all to see.

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would you care to point out the times where she has failed, time and time again as you so put it.
[/quote]

Well lets talk managers first shall we - Brian Hamilton/Bruce Rioch, disgraceful treatment of Mike Walker, Peter Grant, Glenn Roeder

secondly, missing out on investment opportunities to her ever changing set of rules - Cullum/Turners/Davey/Di Stefano and prob many others that have attempted

third - lies, lies, lies - would sell the club for a tenner/"if me and michael tuned investment down" quote on national radio

last of all and most importantly - during her tenure as majority shareholder our clubs record on the pitch is abysmal

FAILED!

Now you tell me why we should worship her??????????????????????  

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Spot on post.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not kissing up to the board, they have made mistakes and have admitted them. I personally do not see PC as our saviour, nor as someone who has the clubs best interests at heart.
[/quote]