Sign in to follow this  
Tipster101

emergency board meeting

[quote user="norwich flag"]really or are you taking the piskee[/quote]

I should imagine so. He wouldn''t just say ''never you mind''

[quote user="Tipster101"]currently underway. wonder what the outcome will be
[/quote]

How the hell do you know that????

Even if it is with boardroom of "no ideas" how to take the club forward our club is in peril with their decision making skills!

How can those F''wits be in charge of the club as there so qualified to run a football club as they have proved hey?!?!?,

[quote user="eagle"]

[quote user="Tipster101"]for real.
[/quote]

I also just heard this, its true.

[/quote]

Oh watch out reliable source Robert Eagle is in on this now ...

Nonsense.  Why would they need a board meeting when the situation has been clear for weeks.  There must be a point when they start tapping up candidates and give Glen the boot, and if it was not tonight then is sure as hell is Saturday.  No board meeting tonight.[quote user="Tipster101"]currently underway. wonder what the outcome will be[/quote]

[quote user="eagle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yes, we all just heard it - here, just now, from Tipster''s post.  We can but hope that it has some truth in it.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="eagle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Funny guy, just you wait and see if this is correct, then you can apologise.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Tipster101"]for real.[/quote]

I hope so but I don''t think that''ll happen. We will see.

[/quote]tis true, i dont make up crap like a lot of people. if you look back at my posts, i said that loops was signing 2 days before he did and other little snippets too.

[quote user="eagle"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="eagle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Funny guy, just you wait and see if this is correct, then you can apologise.[/quote]

And will you if it isn''t?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"][quote user="eagle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yes, we all just heard it - here, just now, from Tipster''s post.  We can but hope that it has some truth in it.

[/quote]

I heard it from somewhere else, but as I have a low post count I knew the insults I would get from the majority of people who seem to spend half their lives on here.

LOl and when a man close to the sound of the drums steps up, you know its not true.[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="eagle"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="eagle"]

[quote user="Tipster101"]for real.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Funny guy, just you wait and see if this is correct, then you can apologise.[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="eagle"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="eagle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Funny guy, just you wait and see if this is correct, then you can apologise.[/quote]

Sorry mate. Not sure if you are aware but we get some funny old stories turning up on these boards. All sorts of ''inside info'' due to people having jobs at the club that don''t even exist ... But OK. An apology will be due when an apology is due ... until then....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="eagle"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="eagle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You of all people should know its happening  Pete. But yes I will apologise if its not true.

[quote user="eagle"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="eagle"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="eagle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You of all people should know its happening  Pete. But yes I will apologise if its not true.

[/quote]

Good lad.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]LOl and when a man close to the sound of the drums steps up, you know its not true.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="eagle"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="eagle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Lets just wait and see whall we.....

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Nonsense.  Why would they need a board meeting when the situation has been clear for weeks.  There must be a point when they start tapping up candidates and give Glen the boot, and if it was not tonight then is sure as hell is Saturday.  No board meeting tonight.[quote user="Tipster101"]currently underway. wonder what the outcome will be[/quote][/quote]lol you dont have a clue how things work do you. what happened after the burnley game before worthy was sacked.... board meeting followed by Bye Bye Mr Worthy.why rubbish something that you dont even know about? I posted a fact, if you look at your post it is suggestions of what could happen ie "there must be" "and if its not"

[quote user="Tipster101"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]Nonsense.  Why would they need a board meeting when the situation has been clear for weeks.  There must be a point when they start tapping up candidates and give Glen the boot, and if it was not tonight then is sure as hell is Saturday.  No board meeting tonight.

[quote user="Tipster101"]currently underway. wonder what the outcome will be
[/quote][/quote]

lol you dont have a clue how things work do you. what happened after the burnley game before worthy was sacked.... board meeting followed by Bye Bye Mr Worthy.

why rubbish something that you dont even know about? I posted a fact, if you look at your post it is suggestions of what could happen ie "there must be" "and if its not"

[/quote]

The point is, how do we know it''s a fact. You''re not going to believe this, but people actually make up stuff like this on the message board (it''s shocking, I know).

Crikey people, chill.  I''ve no idea if there is a meeting going on - it would be nice if there was, and we can all but hope.  But it is surely not too surprising that people will wait to have a little more proof before taking it as a cast iron certainty - particularly if the web team haven''t exactly endorsed it...