Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Saturdays Caretaker Manager?

Now that Roeder, Sadler and Stephenson have gone, who do you think will take charge on Saturday?

I doubt we will have our permanent manager in by then, so who are the possible candidates?

Gunny? Wright? Doncaster? Delia? Adams?!

Delia... she''s going to bake a flan as our defence and, let''s face it, it''ll probably be more solid than what we''ve had........

[quote user="timncfc"]i think it will be gunny[/quote]

Heaven help us then!! Ricky Martin is the only choice from amongst the wreckage of what was once a proud football club.

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

[quote user="timncfc"]i think it will be gunny[/quote]

Heaven help us then!! Ricky Martin is the only choice from amongst the wreckage of what was once a proud football club.

[/quote]

Maybe we will see a couple of the young lads given a go then?!

Gunny will be alright - certainly for the short-term or even a little longer.The players can probably do it on their own now anyway. Lappin - he''s so excited - has just broken out into a Scottish version of Riverdance - all by himself. Expect a great afternoon this Saturday!

I bet Lappin helped him pack his bags and drove him out of the county.

Its safe to say that GR won''t do what a lot of players and managers do when they leave, stay in the area as it is lovely.

A message to Simon Lappin - shine up those red Preds! Our 2 LB''s arent having the greatest of games recently, here is your chance to attack the left positions!

[quote user="one 4 the future"]It''s been announced Gunny is in charge.[/quote]Where have you heard this - I can''t find it anywhere? My guess is Ricky Martin.