Sign in to follow this  
CJ

Pease let it be Ince

I really would like to see Ince given a chance , Blackburn was a step too far for him I think he would relish the chance with Norwich and is the type of manager who could get us to the Premiership. The one thing Glenn proved is you do NOT get anywhere in this league playing pretty football all you get is clogged lose the ball and beaten on the counter attack as happened time after time with us. I honestly think thats where Boothroyd was wrong . Look at Stoke didnt know how to pass the ball yet got to Premiership thru route one stuff.

Mark Robins/ Darren Ferguson would be good if we  were not in such an awful position and we have to be careful not to get another quick fix. Would love to see Dublin as assistant and Hucks back in the squad which I know he would do given our position.

Let us hope the Board have learnt by the last appointment ( or two)

Please don''t let it be Ince! Someone on an upward curve would be nice. Christ knows who that is who would come to us now though.

Would definitely not want Ince here. MK Dons is a job just about any manager (Roeder excluded) would succeed in. He looks like another Roeder, somebody who will never get on with players/fans.

Heck No!!!    Franchise football, never forgive, never forget.   Anyone who helps the Frenzies get promoted can crawl back into the money grabbing swamp they came from as they have no place in football.