Sign in to follow this  
Papa Boupa knee op

Holloway has an interview tomorrow

And as so many people keep doing here, irrationally not wanting Boothroyd, then they don''t say who the credible, realistic alternative is.  SO who do you think/want?[quote user="barclay46"]They (the board) have got to get this right, the season ticket renewal prices come out soon and I for one wouldn''t renew if Holloway or Boothroyd were brought in. I think that people are right when they say that the process started before today and someone is already lined up, just hope it isn''t those two,[/quote]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]Am I the only person who thinks holloway is a feckin'' retard
[/quote]

Far from it!, I have many friends that are Leicester City fans and not one of them have a good word to say about him. 

He is totally clueless and tatically inept, I dont even think our board are that stupid, are they?!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]If it''s Holloway I''ll eat my legs.[/quote]

He''ll be good for you but don''t offer more than £50 a week for a column.  The Evening Herald didn''t and they got him. The BBC only rustled up around £200.

Unfortunately the Evening Herald had paid up front and then had to bin it when he ***** off to Leicester. [:P]

[/quote]

I don''t doubt he''d be great for the paper Cam, but he''d be awful for my football club.

[/quote]

"We never comment on transfer speculation"

Remind you of anything?  But he will talk a good game, absolutely.[:P]

You must hope not.

So if we''re only at the interview stage, who has decided to recall Jamie from Barnsley hmmm? There must be someone lined up already (please!).

[quote user="The saint"][quote user="Smudger"]

Ian Holloway???

Oh deary deary me... out of the frying pan and in to the fire.... [:$]

[/quote]

Just out of interest who do you want?

[/quote]

I really do not mind who they pick... is bound to be another loser and no manager is goiug to do anything but struggle to survive under Smith & Co.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="foxile"]

The bloke is a prat, he''s had three relegations in ten years, what credible manager has that on their CV? If anyone can name one i will be amazed.

He is tactically naive, hes a clown, a media whore.

When i went to watch Q.P.R v Leicester on new years day 08, a QPR fan came up to me and said "look forward to boring football under Holloway", he was so right and we were losing games as well. He took us in to the thrid tier for the first time ever.

I don''t want to see Norwich relegated, i have a soft spot for your club, but this would be a disaster.

[/quote]

My favourite Holloway quote (courtesy of the 2008 retired Sports Editor of the Plymouth Evening Herald):"I love this place (Plymouth) so much that even if I were to be sacked by the club I would stay here for the rest of my life.  I don''t want anywhere else."

This was uttered while, it subsequently transpired, he was in negotiations with Leicester.

If you end up with Holloway, jolly good luck boys and girls.  Heaven sent for the EDP and for fans who want to hear the right words....

"The most fabulous fans in the world - and I mean that.  It''s only Plymouth (Norwich) but there are none better.  They are unique, unequalled in my experience in football and I''ve been about a bit.  Man U are always carping but Plymouth (Norwich) fans aren''t a 12th man - they are an 18th man."

You read it here first.  Good luck.

[:|]

[/quote]I can confirm that Plymouth is a dump, and that Plymouth fans are rubbish.

we do not want holloway based on his opinion on plymouth, even if he was just speaking crap.

[quote user="DONT REMEMBER YOUR TENURE AS ENGLAND MANAGER"]

Hollaway = nofoooooking way

Surley this clown is not being considered

[/quote]

Who knows? But, if he is,  you are the BEST FANS IN THE WORLD and he is committed to you FOREVER.

Like the sound of that?