Sign in to follow this  
Papa Boupa knee op

Holloway has an interview tomorrow

[quote user="wrightycool"]Ian Holloway has an interview tomorrow, i know this as a matter of fact. You don;t have to believe me but this is the truth, [/quote]If you''re not willing to say how you know this then you must expect not to be taken too seriously.Lawrie Sanchez will be having an interview on Friday. [:P]

[quote user="wrightycool"]Ian Holloway has an interview tomorrow, i know this as a matter of fact. You don;t have to believe me but this is the truth,

Not sure if i''m happy with him being new manager.
[/quote]sauce..brown or ketchup?

[quote user="wrightycool"]I dont want to give the persons name because it would be very un trustworthy of me.

Anyway, is the right move for Norwich City Football Club?
[/quote]

Whether it is true or not, I very much doubt there would only be one interview held.

[quote user="wrightycool"]I dont want to give the persons name because it would be very un trustworthy of me.

Anyway, is the right move for Norwich City Football Club?
[/quote]

I know what you mean about putting names down. I have had alot of posts come true. When questioned about the source i wouldnt want to give it as the person would a) get in trouble and b) stop them from telling me something again.

But i do hope Holloway aint being interviewed.

He is a legend for the wrong reasons. His interviews not his record.

[quote user="wrightycool"]Ian Holloway has an interview tomorrow, i know this as a matter of fact. You don;t have to believe me but this is the truth,

Not sure if i''m happy with him being new manager.
[/quote]

I sincerely hope not......

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]It''s true, I saw him and Carl Cort in ASDA not long ago[/quote]Agree with your sig but not the Asda thing as CC likes Morrisons lol

If we only interviewed ian holloway, it would be real dire straights. I think he''s a complete doughnut.Bring on boothroyd and mckay  tag-team!!!

I dont believe for a second that the club are messing around with a slection process.  I think they kow who is coming in, have half set it up and acted swiftly last night to get things moving.If they do hold interviews etc and squander the rest of the transfer window then we are truly run by nuggets.[quote user="Bury Yellow"]We don''t need interviews now. Just headhunt and go for it[/quote]

The bloke is a prat, he''s had three relegations in ten years, what credible manager has that on their CV? If anyone can name one i will be amazed.

He is tactically naive, hes a clown, a media whore.

When i went to watch Q.P.R v Leicester on new years day 08, a QPR fan came up to me and said "look forward to boring football under Holloway", he was so right and we were losing games as well. He took us in to the thrid tier for the first time ever.

I don''t want to see Norwich relegated, i have a soft spot for your club, but this would be a disaster.

[quote user="foxile"]

The bloke is a prat, he''s had three relegations in ten years, what credible manager has that on their CV? If anyone can name one i will be amazed.

He is tactically naive, hes a clown, a media whore.

When i went to watch Q.P.R v Leicester on new years day 08, a QPR fan came up to me and said "look forward to boring football under Holloway", he was so right and we were losing games as well. He took us in to the thrid tier for the first time ever.

I don''t want to see Norwich relegated, i have a soft spot for your club, but this would be a disaster.

[/quote]

My favourite Holloway quote (courtesy of the 2008 retired Sports Editor of the Plymouth Evening Herald):

"I love this place (Plymouth) so much that even if I were to be sacked by the club I would stay here for the rest of my life.  I don''t want anywhere else."

This was uttered while, it subsequently transpired, he was in negotiations with Leicester.

If you end up with Holloway, jolly good luck boys and girls.  Heaven sent for the EDP and for fans who want to hear the right words....

"The most fabulous fans in the world - and I mean that.  It''s only Plymouth (Norwich) but there are none better.  They are unique, unequalled in my experience in football and I''ve been about a bit.  Man U are always carping but Plymouth (Norwich) fans aren''t a 12th man - they are an 18th man."

You read it here first.  Good luck.

[:|]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]We don''t need interviews now. Just headhunt and go for it[/quote]

Spot on!

We had all this garbage twice when the last two incumbents left with ND wittering on about...........''a long list of high quality applicants'', ''premiership managers'' '' international managers'' etc. The selection process would be ''thorough, robust and totally objective'' with ''professional input'' obtained from a ''footballing source''. It was ludicrous and incredibly time consuming with psycohmetric testing and god knows what going on!!

It proved to be ridiculous of course when the likes of Geraint Williams, Glen Roeder and the guy who was at Blackpool were interviewed. I''m sure both Chippy and Taffy made it to intereview stage but the latter, in particular, failed to impress (alledgedly).

The decline of GR has been several weeks, indeed months in the making leaving any competent Board with time to make alternative plans. If it is to be Boothroyd + Malky or similar then make contact and get them in. Boothroyd would jump at the chance as would Malky to come back here. If it''s not the then just get the person anyway! Forget about the niceties of asking permission, just do it for once!

Like Tootsie said, I think the club have a replacement ready to start straight away.

If it was Holloway, i would be very surprised and disapointed and the board would be stupid to appoint a clown.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]If it''s Holloway I''ll eat my legs.[/quote]

He''ll be good for you but don''t offer more than £50 a week for a column.  The Evening Herald didn''t and they got him. The BBC only rustled up around £200.

Unfortunately the Evening Herald had paid up front and then had to bin it when he ***** off to Leicester. [:P]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Like Tootsie said, I think the club have a replacement ready to start straight away.

If it was Holloway, i would be very surprised and disapointed and the board would be stupid to appoint a clown.

[/quote]

They have appointed 2 clowns on the spin and they do say that things come in 3''s.... [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Ian Holloway???

Oh deary deary me... out of the frying pan and in to the fire.... [:$]

[/quote]

Just out of interest who do you want?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]If it''s Holloway I''ll eat my legs.[/quote]

He''ll be good for you but don''t offer more than £50 a week for a column.  The Evening Herald didn''t and they got him. The BBC only rustled up around £200.

Unfortunately the Evening Herald had paid up front and then had to bin it when he ***** off to Leicester. [:P]

[/quote]

I don''t doubt he''d be great for the paper Cam, but he''d be awful for my football club.

They (the board) have got to get this right, the season ticket renewal prices come out soon and I for one wouldn''t renew if Holloway or Boothroyd were brought in. I think that people are right when they say that the process started before today and someone is already lined up, just hope it isn''t those two,