Sign in to follow this  
renegade tootsie

I cannot belive that nobody has yet....

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Posted a thread to say that there are lights on at CR and lots of activity as they drove past....[/quote]Are you saying that you''ve seen this, or just that it''s the sort of thing that people post at this time (which seems to be happening quite regularly)?

I can''t believe that no one has started a thread saying that have inside info that the new manager is Mark Robins - he was just mentioned on the beeb, and is a pretty reasonable outside bet....surely would be better than Holloway, for starters?

That is what is usually posted at this time - as we are all old hands of waiting for new appointments now![quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]Posted a thread to say that there are lights on at CR and lots of activity as they drove past....[/quote]Are you saying that you''ve seen this, or just that it''s the sort of thing that people post at this time (which seems to be happening quite regularly)?[/quote]

I still think (and want oothroyd) but Roins seems the most likely alternative, although he is under contract which would cost money AND we need someone tommorrow...literally![quote user="Branston Pickle"]I can''t believe that no one has started a thread saying that have inside info that the new manager is Mark Robins - he was just mentioned on the beeb, and is a pretty reasonable outside bet....surely would be better than Holloway, for starters?[/quote]

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]After signing Carl Cort, I don''t know what to believe anymore [:P][/quote]very very good point. i was very shocked and somewhat flabbergasted at the carl cort horror loan.hopefully that was roeders lowest ebb and we can forget such happenings in the future.so..did anyone actually go pat carra and see these lights and said activities?

Don''t want to upset you or anything, but I walk past the ground every night and there are usually lights on all over the ground. Not to say it''s not something to do with the manager, but there are always functions going on.

new to this but do know no one is their now. What activity their is to finalise will be done tommorow but their is one stalling point

[quote user="wackojacko"]

new to this but do know no one is their now. What activity their is to finalise will be done tommorow but their is one stalling point

[/quote]

...would you care to fill that out a bit more for us?!

okay then dunno who it is but i do know he wants a long term contract and the board are only offering a short term deal.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]After signing Carl Cort, I don''t know what to believe anymore [:P][/quote]Does this mean our new manager''s been spotted in Asda but won''t join us for another 4 years or so?