Sign in to follow this  
Huh?!

Reserve Team

Do you think that the new manager coming in will re-set up the reserve setting??  I feel that it was one of worst desicions to make under Roeders'' rain.  Yeah they weren''t "tough" games they were playing, but it helps with match fitness and sharpness.  With the players that are not making the grade for the 1st 11, they are sitting around only training, which does not give them the full fitness they need.  I personally hope the reserve league comes back into action.

[quote user="city4life"]Do you think that the new manager coming in will re-set up the reserve setting??  I feel that it was one of worst desicions to make under Roeders'' rain.  Yeah they weren''t "tough" games they were playing, but it helps with match fitness and sharpness.  With the players that are not making the grade for the 1st 11, they are sitting around only training, which does not give them the full fitness they need.  I personally hope the reserve league comes back into action.
[/quote]

The problem is that these Reserve Leagues are very badly organised and there are hardly any games anyway.

Colchester Reserves played this week for the first time since OCTOBER and Lincoln Reserves had their first match since November 11.