Sign in to follow this  
yellow+green

Hucks to be back within 2 weeks ?

I was told a few weeks ago that hucks had offered to play for nothing !!!!!

before everyone shouts who by.  Im not going to say, however it was someone who does not work for but has very close connections to the club the players , past and present and also the owners and yes you would all recognise his name

Ps. The 2 weeks thing is my own assumption 

[quote user="yellow+green"]

before everyone shouts who by.  Im not going to say, however it was someone who does not work for but has very close connections to the club the players , past and present and also the owners and yes you would all recognise his name

[/quote user="yellow+green"]probably carl moore then. as much as i hated seeing him leave, would it be the same having him back?

Wow this must be true. Hurrah!! Huckerby is definitely coming back to play for Norwich for free!!! He''s giving up his MLS contract, the lovely sunny weather and coming back to Norwich, yesssssss!!!!

[quote]

[/quote]wheres an edit button when you need one?im guessing it will be carl moore, if anybody at all.however, i dont know if i would like to see hucks back, as much as i never wanted him to leave in the first place

Hucks himself told  people about offering to play for free in the players lounge before the Nottingham Forest game.

[quote user="nu_matik"]why on earth would he play for free?
that just sounds like utter bullrush.
[/quote]

I would play for free.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

Hucks will be back!!

[/quote]

Smashing bloke but a little loose with things at times. If you want him back you will have to buy out his American contract I think.

i honstly can see it happening... i think people tend to think he didn''t play well in his last season as he was past it... i would say he didn''t play well as he was injured... and felt unloved by the gaffer... a fit hucks tore the mls (however good or bad) apart... a determined hucks at ncfc would do the same...

bit cheeky but please see my article for ''further reading'' (sorry for the plug... but otherwise no one will ever read them!!)http://new.pinkun.com/content/columns/thechirp.aspx

[quote user="nu_matik"]why on earth would he play for free?that just sounds like utter bullrush.[/quote]For the same reason he left a premiership club to come to Norwich...For the same reason he stayed with us when we were relegated...There were better offersFor the same reason he refused to go to a another championship team after we betrayed him...

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="nu_matik"]why on earth would he play for free?
that just sounds like utter bullrush.
[/quote]

For the same reason he left a premiership club to come to Norwich...

For the same reason he stayed with us when we were relegated...There were better offers

For the same reason he refused to go to a another championship team after we betrayed him...
[/quote]

Isn''t the answer to all of these Money or the Missus?

isn''t it up to his club and not the player?

why would they want their star player risk getting injured

think for once people