Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

The Chirp - New Blog regarding Huckerby, Carl Moore and Roeder

Hi please take a look at my blog page and feel free to add comments (please keep them dignified!)http://new.pinkun.com/content/columns/thechirp.aspxMany thanks, James

Sorry mate, but I don''t think I agree. Hucks is a legend, but he''s getting on for  year older than when he left. The best job he could probably do for us is as an impact player from the bench. Which is fine, but how much would it cost us, when we are desperate for fresh blood?

you know what i totally totally understand your viewpoint in fact i agree to an extent... the point of the article is i think this is what might happen... i wasn''t sure if we should have kept him in the first place or not... by mid point of say oct... i thought we should have... now... well i think he would love the chance to play for us... he''s fit again, scoring again and has a point to prove... we need a hero.... problem is... who else is going to want to come and fight in a relegation dogfight? who is going to chose us over say... burnley... *cries* ?He is a crowd pleaser gets the crowd going and the team...