Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

who is your first choice as NCFC new manager

Darren Ferguson for me I reckon.... would have some great contacts! ;-)Although they could well be in the Championship next season so doubt he would go for it

[quote user="ricardo"]

I think it will be Boothroyd but it really makes no difference.

While the Smiths remain its just another sticking plaster.

[/quote]

CORRECT!

Mick Harford might at least scare some of the players into performing though, and if the Board tried to sack him 12 months down the line he''d probably "take care" of them all first.

In order for me:

Tilson

Boothroyd

Bowen

Phelan

Can''t see Dublin returning because he left to be with his family in the Midlands and I doubt we could afford Curbishley. I don''t like what I have seen of Ince and I don''t think he would be interested in this type of situation (plus I don''t think he''s got his coaching qualification). I don''t know enough about Robins as a manager, came across as more of a lightweight personality when a player. No one has mentioned Roy Keane- but I don''t think he would find Norwich an appealing proposition.

Its got to be Malky as assistant and get old Hux registered to come off the bench a couple of times before he goes back to california.

Bowen has confirmed this morning that he wouldn''t be interested in the job although goodness knows why not. Who''d want to be a No. 2 in a dump like Manchester when you could be a No. 1 in this lovely part of the world especially now that Kaka isn''t going to Manchester.

Personally I''d have to go with Mark Bowen.Has developed some great experience at the top level under both Hughes and Bruce, clearly has a very strong link with us and has the sort of personality I can see our players favouring.Whilst he''s likely to be getting well paid at Man City, an appointment as the manager at his main club during playing days could be too strong an allure to resist.Would be nice to have Crook and Butterworth in on the coaching side as well, would improve us from both attacking and defensive mentalities.

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]Bowen has confirmed this morning that he wouldn''t be interested in the job although goodness knows why not. Who''d want to be a No. 2 in a dump like Manchester when you could be a No. 1 in this lovely part of the world especially now that Kaka isn''t going to Manchester.[/quote]Being fair, it''s normally not very sensible for people in his position to say if he did want to move as it would put strain on his current role, could be seen as disloyal and result in a dismissal sooner than later if he didn''t get the job.Look at Roeder''s and Clark''s comments re the Huddersfield job...