Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Fotheringham puts in transfer request

Apparently Mark Fotheringham has put in a transfer request over the way the board treated Glen Roeder.  He says there is no way he can reproduce those fantastic performances as captain now we have sacked Roeder.  Rumour has it that several top scottish sides are lining him up before the transfer window closes.  If I am honest I will not miss him, and I believe some of those scottish sides might be able to match his ambitions.

F**k off then, i''d rather play Rusty and Clingan in there anyway, either that or a diamond with Clingan holding and Hoolahan more free.

Fozzy is my last choice midfielder

[quote user="silver fox"]Apparently Mark Fotheringham has put in a transfer request over the way the board treated Glen Roeder.  He says there is no way he can reproduce those fantastic performances as captain now we have sacked Roeder.  Rumour has it that several top scottish sides are lining him up before the transfer window closes.  If I am honest I will not miss him, and I believe some of those scottish sides might be able to match his ambitions.[/quote]

Ah it just gets better!!!! [B]

I think this is a wind up thread - which evidently worked.[quote user="Lambo"]

F**k off then, i''d rather play Rusty and Clingan in there anyway, either that or a diamond with Clingan holding and Hoolahan more free.

[/quote]

[quote user="shefcanary"]Good riddance to bad rubbish - although I think this thread is a wind up![/quote]I was going to say, this thread sounds like a joke. Except the last sentence of the original post. So.....

[quote user="silver fox"]Apparently Mark Fotheringham has put in a transfer request over the way the board treated Glen Roeder.  He says there is no way he can reproduce those fantastic performances as captain now we have sacked Roeder.  Rumour has it that several top scottish sides are lining him up before the transfer window closes.  If I am honest I will not miss him, and I believe some of those scottish sides might be able to match his ambitions.[/quote]woohooooooo and i didnt think the day could get any better..he should fetch a good £2 or £3

Haha, yeah I doubt anybody would miss him.But i am certain that the city players will all be shocked that Roeder was sacked. They were all together - you could tell that by their (albeit rare) celebrations etc.

I''d take a packet of walkers crisps for that waste of space. an ok player at best, when he''s bothered, a lower league player most of the time. He''d do well in league 2, maybe league 1. We have 3 better CM''s than him at least anyway.

Just on the off chance this is not a wind up - who should be skipper on Saturday?  Russell (assuming he will replace Fozzy) or Doc?

[quote user="shefcanary"]Just on the off chance this is not a wind up - who should be skipper on Saturday?  Russell (assuming he will replace Fozzy) or Doc?[/quote]  After his recent performances then I would be happy to see Dohrty as captain.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]I''d take a packet of walkers crisps for that waste of space. an ok player at best, when he''s bothered, a lower league player most of the time. He''d do well in league 2, maybe league 1. We have 3 better CM''s than him at least anyway.
[/quote]

Walkers? Do me a quaver, I''ll take a pack of Space Invaders.

To be fair to the lad he had a decent match against Charlton, it was never going to be creative having two holding midfielders in the middle though...

[quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

I''ll second that the useless tw@t.

As ever, people on here have very short memories - and are very gullible. Next time perhaps you need to put ***WIND UP*** at the start of the thread Silver Fox!Our performances improved no end when Fozzy came back from injury last season. I''m not saying he''s the best midfielder in the Championship, or even at the club, but a little bit of respect for one of OUR players would be nice.

If im honest..hes was the worst norwich captain ive ever seen. totally unjustified appointmnt.i find his play boring and wouldnt miss him one bit. hopefully we might get some cash for him...he would be my last choice midfielder every time.but tbh i think this is a wind up.sadly.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]As ever, people on here have very short memories - and are very gullible. Next time perhaps you need to put ***WIND UP*** at the start of the thread Silver Fox!

Our performances improved no end when Fozzy came back from injury last season. I''m not saying he''s the best midfielder in the Championship, or even at the club, but a little bit of respect for one of OUR players would be nice.

[/quote]  You must have been lucky to see improved performances from him because I have never seen him contribute anything to a game other than sideways or backward passes.  If he stays in England then maybe Clark will take him at Huddersfield, but he will certainly not be our captain again whoever takes over.  Players earn respect from their performances on the pitch not by the way they tell everyone how good they are.  Fotheringham has the same arrogance about him as Roeder had and hopefully he will now get his chance to play for a club that matches his ambition.  Don''t expect him to be here at the end of the transfer window.