Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Potentially exciting times

"Drury, finds Huckerby on the left, it''s a good run from Huckerby, great ball in, CURETON!! And that''s makes it Norwich City 7 Ipswich Town 0."

Haha well, we can only hope.

Anyway, is anyone else out there starting to feel slightly more optimistic about the future. I know our financial problems and league position are still very much the same, but in my opinion I think this could be the boost we needed. There was clearly no communication between Roeder and the players. And from reading the EDP article, the players weren''t enjoying playing for him, which must have had an effect on the team spirit. Players were mistreated, there''s no doubt about that. The only positive to come from this is now Roeder will be virtually unemployable now, and quite rightly so. :)

I am now looking forward to the Barnsley match far more. ON THE BALL CITY!

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

"Drury, finds Huckerby on the left, it''s a good run from Huckerby, great ball in, CURETON!! And that''s makes it Norwich City 7 Ipswich Town 0."

[/quote]

More likely to end "CURETON!! And he blazes it high over the bar, missing the target when it was easier to score".

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

Haha well, we can only hope.

Anyway, is anyone else out there starting to feel slightly more optimistic about the future. I know our financial problems and league position are still very much the same, but in my opinion I think this could be the boost we needed. There was clearly no communication between Roeder and the players. And from reading the EDP article, the players weren''t enjoying playing for him, which must have had an effect on the team spirit. Players were mistreated, there''s no doubt about that. The only positive to come from this is now Roeder will be virtually unemployable now, and quite rightly so. :)

I am now looking forward to the Barnsley match far more. ON THE BALL CITY!

[/quote]

lol if only......

First time posting.....been a regular reader, thought it was time to finally pull the finger out and form an opinion! (That and the pile of uni work growing next to me that I''ll do anything to put off...)I''m with you...maybe i''m naive but I can see things improving soon.  Things aren''t as bad as when roeder took over (at least we''re not bottom) and we''ve got some good players who I genuinely believe have some quality when they''re not treated like ****!  A bit of optimism with a new manager around - Boothroyd for me - and three very important but very winnable games coming up and things could start improving sooner rather than later.  Of course, there''s still other problems (board, no money etc.) but I do think a mid table finish this season is still achievable at least!  On the other hand, I''ve been very wrong before...