Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Short Sighted Mr Bowen???

Mark Bowen has ruled out any return to Norwich because of the exciting predicament he is involved in at Man City.  I believe that if results keep going as they are for Mr Hughes, he will shortly be in the dole queue with Mr Roeder, and if Hughes goes, you can bet your bottom dollar his coaching staff will follow.

Having said that, you can''t blame Mark Bowen, can you!!

Mmmmm. 2nd in charge at the richest club in the world, or at the helm of the sinking ship NCFC, with no money to invest and general disquiet among the fans at the club''s predicament. Tricky choice.

Unless MCFC have done what we did with Sadler etc linking their contracts to the managers allowing us to get rid of them with no pay off when Roeder left.

Working with Kaka (possibly) and Robinho- or Carl Cort and the Doc? Hmmmm.

Having said that, he said some nice things about us and I reckon he''ll be Norwich Manager one day, but not just yet.

If Hughes is likely to get the chop, I just can''t see his replacement keeping Bowen.Bowen would likely get his contract paid up to leave anyway, and I doubt Man City would care too much about the cost. In actual fact, if they are considering Hughes position, then getting potential compensation for Bowen beforehand would be great business sense for them, and a great move for him to leave before being pushed.