Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

VOTE: Hucks back

Yes for me, but every manager will have his own idea''s and will want to do things his way. Whoever it was who recalled Cureton today, maybe they could re-sign Hucks before the new manager gets here.

No.

Never go back!!!! How disappointing would it be if he came back and he wasn''t as good? Remember Mike Walker?!!

[quote user="Jonzey"]

No.

Never go back!!!! How disappointing would it be if he came back and he wasn''t as good? Remember Mike Walker?!!

[/quote]

im with you mate

no thanx

Yes please, let''s start the chant on Saturday,

We want Huckerby back say we want Huckerby back...come on or how about Delia Delia sign him up, worked last time!!!!

Yes... but only partially. As Jonzey pointed out, Hucks could come back and be awful. He could be abysmal. He could be... like Kieron Gibbs.

Now, nobody on here wants to see that. It would be a truly awful way to see him end his career with us... AGAIN, after that last debacle. However, I do think that the dressing room needs character. We have too many players that will appear and disappear just like that- yes loan players, Im talking about you- and we need some continuity, someone who is respected by both the dressing room and the fans, starts some games if need be and can come on in the gritty games to try and give us something extra. A bit like Dublin was meant to be (I presume) but ended up becoming a regular due to the circumstances. So, I would say yes to him coming back but only on the condition that he would have to take off his ''King of Carrow Road'' crown and dorn a ''revered older player that is respected by all, but plays dead good sometimes too'' beret.

YES.

even if he wasn''t quite as good as when he last played he''s still better than bell, hoolihan, and patty (and i like these players by the way).

he will give it his all and i''m sure would step aside if it didn''t work out.

A reluctant no.  I loved the guy and was one of my favourite ever players, but I''ve a bad feeling it wouldn''t work.

I would seriously like to be proved wrong though - it would be bloody fantastic if he did pull it off. [:D]

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]NoA legend he is, but he bowed out on a (relative) high. Lets leave it there.[/quote]Agreed, of course I''d love to see him back here.I just don''t think he can single handedly do the job again. I''d love to see him play for us again before he hangs up his boots, but will San Jose let him go?!