Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Robins new favourite

Millers fans on their Vital site say if he is asked he will say yes.  Otherwise they seem unperturbed about it all, unlike the frenzy here!

TBH appointing Robins would be a risk...one we can ill afford right now.

Ince is my first choice, closely followed by Boothroyd!

I would give it to either of them only til the end of the season...let them earn the right to be City manager.

[quote user="Bigus"]Question. Where are Rotherham? No thanks.[/quote]

You ignorant muppet, Rotherham started the season -17 points. If you''re gonna comment on someones managing credibility at least take the time to look at their record, not just make assumptions! We''d be lucky to get someone like Mark Robins. Ability to work under pressure with financial constraints and a true professional.

mark robins, works with no money, works in a highly competitive league. was unlucky to take rotherham down with points deduction last year, and they''re safe mid table with 17 points taken off them.bothroyd, struggled without financial backing. I''d be disappointed if we took him on

[quote user="Bigus"]Question. Where are Rotherham? No thanks.[/quote]

Managerial stats:

TeamPldWLDW%
Rotherham United4924111449

Looks a solid start to his managerial career if you ask me, especially in such difficult circumstances.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]....[/quote]

*sigh* what''s the point of a preview button, if it doesn''t preview my post properly...

Managerial stats:

Rotherham United Pld:49 W:24 L:11 D:14 W%:49

I think Robins is a good call

doing well with no money , Norwich City Legend which I personally think is a big plus, we need someone we can get behind regardless of staying up this year.  I still remember standing at Highbury watching his debut 2-0 down at halftime and not depressed as we were playing the premier league favourites. Without doubt the greatest day to be a Norwich supporter in my lifetime and the final goal when he robbed adams and lobbed seaman was priceless 4-2

Boothroyd failed at Watford and has a reputation for hoofball but is probably the next best bet

Why Robins ? Am I missing something ? Rotherham are 5th from bottom of the lowest division. Why does that make him a suitable candidate for Norwich manager ?

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="UEA Canary"]....[/quote]

*sigh* what''s the point of a preview button, if it doesn''t preview my post properly...

Managerial stats:

Rotherham United Pld:49 W:24 L:11 D:14 W%:49[/quote]Probably cos you''re using a Mac and Safari… they don''t like us on here!It works with Firefox but not Safari. Would be nice if Archant upgraded the format of this board so we could at least edit. Can''t be that difficult… one of the motorbike forums I belong to has sooooo many more options than this antiquated old thing and we are but tiddlers compared to this site.Sorry for the hijack.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]

Probably cos you''re using a Mac and Safari… they don''t like us on here!

It works with Firefox but not Safari. Would be nice if Archant upgraded the format of this board so we could at least edit. Can''t be that difficult… one of the motorbike forums I belong to has sooooo many more options than this antiquated old thing and we are but tiddlers compared to this site.

Sorry for the hijack.
[/quote]

Google Chrome actually, but yes I agree.

phpBB for the win [:P] 

Well you clearly arent the cleverest are you mate.Rotherham started on -17 points this year.They play in Sheffield because they have no ground and train in a park because they have no training ground.They are completely skint.They would be 1 point off the play offs if they didn''t start on -17!

[quote user="ratman"]

Well you clearly arent the cleverest are you mate.Rotherham started on -17 points this year.They play in Sheffield because they have no ground and train in a park because they have no training ground.They are completely skint.They would be 1 point off the play offs if they didn''t start on -17!

[/quote]

Thanks Ratman, I said I must be missing something ! That definitely makes Robins more interesting.