Sign in to follow this  
Andy Larkin

Arrdee's Tribute on Saturday

Just to let everyone know, Will Hoy has made sure that there will definitely be a tribute to Arrdee in this Saturday''s programme, and also a few lines said before the match (based on Nutty Nigel''s fine tribute to his great friend).So, if anyone would like to be there when an announcement is made, Will has advised that it will be around about 2.45 - 2.50pm (although because of current upheavels he can''t say exactly when with any guarantee) with the possibility of an an OTBC, but please don''t shoot me down in flames if that part doesn''t happen… I''ve done all that I can to get the announcement as near to kick off as possible, simply to maximise the number of people that will hear it.As for me, I am going to break the habit of a lifetime and be in my seat by 2.35 latest, just to be on the safe side, and when they make the announcement I will stand up and give old Arrdee a clap. It would be great if all those on here that posted a tribute to him would do the same… you never know, it might spur an involuntary reaction around the ground which would be lovely.Please keep your fingers crossed that this all works out ok, because from now on its out of our hands… but it has all been done with the most genuine of commitments from all involved.A big thanks to Will Hoy from NN and myself (and probably a few others on here as well).

Well done Andy, Nigel and Will just wish i could be there to clap with you all.

Does anyone fancy picking me up a copy of the programme? will send cash and pre paid envelope in the post or a bribe in the form of my mums panties, you know who you are [;)]

I''d be really grateful for a copy of the programme too, if any of you care to oblige.

PM me with details of where to send the cash or paypal.

Cheers

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

[quote user="leedscanary"]

I''d be really grateful for a copy of the programme too, if any of you care to oblige.

PM me with details of where to send the cash or paypal.

Cheers

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

[/quote]Try the printers… I''m sure they would send you oneBreckland PrintHaverscroft Industrial EstateNew RoadAttelboroughNorfolk NR17 1YETel : 01953 454 699