Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

is it true gunny is in cherge for saturday???

Would really doubt it.If we haven''t got a manager in by then I''m pretty sure Tommy Wright would take charge given he has management experience so all the relevant qualifications.

I certainly hope not! Why is Gunn not getting the shove too? He was a big part of a failed management team. Then again if he does take charge, he can add being manager to his list of never ending jobs that the club conveniently finds for him, before taking his next one when a new manager comes in...

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]I certainly hope not! Why is Gunn not getting the shove too? He was a big part of a failed management team. Then again if he does take charge, he can add being manager to his list of never ending jobs that the club conveniently finds for him, before taking his next one when a new manager comes in...[/quote]

Your comments are spot on Alex - it has always amazed me how the boy Gunn survives, survives and survives again being given all manner of menial jobs simply because he was deemed to be ''a legend''. How can the club justify keeping someone like that on the books when the company loses £10k per day!!!  

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]I certainly hope not! Why is Gunn not getting the shove too? He was a big part of a failed management team. Then again if he does take charge, he can add being manager to his list of never ending jobs that the club conveniently finds for him, before taking his next one when a new manager comes in...[/quote]poor bugger he''s been here through about ten managers now you can''t sack him every time you get rid of one

It mentions that Gunn is in charge on the BBC''s story about Bowen, for what that''s worth. The BBC do employ some proper journalists though, so there might be something in it. And let''s face it, if the last time we were after a manager is anything to go by the Board aren''t going to be unveiling anyone very quickly...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7830474.stm

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]As much as I admire Gunny, and he is a NCFC Legend, I can only despair if he''s taking charge, even temporarily [:|][/quote]

Same here 49'' where''s my rope?[:''(]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]As much as I admire Gunny, and he is a NCFC Legend, I can only despair if he''s taking charge, even temporarily [:|][/quote]

[/quote]

lol it''s not THAT bad Wiz  [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

lol it''s not THAT bad Wiz  [:D]

[/quote]If it''s only for one game surely it''s not a problem? All we need is someone to motivate the players and let them take that positivity onto the pitch (as with the Ipswich game), and surely Gunny can do that even if he''s not a tactical genius!I had also heard a rumour that Gunny would be in charge for Saturday''s game, and then the board were going to appoint Iain Dowie on a short-term contract until the end of the season. This is only ''mate-of-a-mate'' stuff, so I''m not claiming it to be reliable information, but I just thought I''d share it anyway!

[/quote]

It''s like work experience for him

They keep trying until they find one he''s any good at!

So far no luck though.

He could still have GR''s list of loans to bring in. There hasn''t that cheered you up Wiz?

Thinking about it I''ll have the rope after you[;)]

[/quote]

Can''t be any worse then Jim Duffy

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Gunny was in charge for a time last year before Roeder came and signed Hartson for us didnt he?

jas :)

[/quote]

See my above post, I''m pretty sure that was Jim Duffy

If gunny is in charge on saturday, it can only be a positive! I personally think we might see some good football on saturday thanks to Roeders departure...the players are now playing for their futures. If what Huckerby said is correct (that  GR played the people he liked) then maybe players will actually turn it on, especially overlooked players like Curo, Lappin and Hoolahan.