Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Jamie Cureton recalled!

[quote user="colneycanary"]What''s the chances of Martin and Spillane getting recalled too![/quote]

Spillane you can recall, I believe.  Martin, no.  That''s what Luton said when it was raised with them weeks ago.

I think you will have a new Manager by the end of this week.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="colneycanary"]What''s the chances of Martin and Spillane getting recalled too![/quote]

Spillane you can recall, I believe.  Martin, no.  That''s what Luton said when it was raised with them weeks ago.

[/quote]Would say that new manager has already been decided on.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]Would say that new manager has already been decided on.[/quote]

I said that earlier, I reckon the wheels have been in motion longer than we think

Very good decision. I thought we should have called him yet roeder with only 2 fit strikers still refused to do so. Shows how clueless he is

did you hear what Huckerby said on radio Norfolk about Roeder holding grudges maybe thats is why he didn''t recall him because he fell out with cureton???

Good job he his back and maybe he can give us a few tips on Barnsley

[quote user="Beauseant"]Great, we''ve brought in a 33 year old striker who doesn''t score goals. Whoopee[<:o)][/quote]

It''s better than playing a midfielder as a forward!!

Can someone tell me who recalled him? Just got back from work and am quite confused who is left in the backroom  staff.

Ricky Martin told Cureton at colney today that he is being recalled. Well that''s what Cureton said on radio norfolk. The decision must of come from the board because of the lack of forwards. It''s still un-clear who will take charge  for saturday match.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Ricky Martin told Cureton at colney today that he is being recalled. Well that''s what Cureton said on radio norfolk. The decision must of come from the board because of the lack of forwards. It''s still un-clear who will take charge  for saturday match.[/quote]Possibly because we will have a new permanent manager in place? But I doubt it.

Jamie has scored a few while at Barnsley, more than what our current strikers have been doing.

I have no negative feelings about City players who are fans such as JC, you would however set a defender a target of 4 goals for instance when he goes forward for set pieces. Not enough to justify a place for a striker, being a fan isn''t enough on its own, wehave thousands of fans who can''t score goals.