Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

norwich set to bring a few supporters to the molineux i see

[quote user="we8wba"]

16k came when cardiff wernt allowed any supporters and game made 12noon kick off and no bars open

no wonder no one went

[/quote]

Says a lot about your fans that does, when we''ve had kick offs between 12-1 they''ve been open prematch, even Ipswich.

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."][quote user="we8wba"]

16k came when cardiff wernt allowed any supporters and game made 12noon kick off and no bars open

no wonder no one went

[/quote] Says a lot about your fans that does, when we''ve had kick offs between 12-1 they''ve been open prematch, even Ipswich.[/quote]

no away supporters doesnt really build up a lot of atmosphere, attendence was 16.8k

you also wasnt allowed to buy a ticket unless you was a wolves memember as they was worried about tickets falling into the wrong hands

take our 16k season ticket holders meant only 800 memembers took up option to turn up

I remember when we beat you in the play off semi final. On the night you won 1-0 but we still got to the final. The behavour of your fans was shocking. The amount of coins thrown down on us was a joke. Thats why we dont go to sh*tholes.

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

haha you have to all set off now if you coming by tractors

as to the attendences, we sold out our capacity on home games around 3/4s of the time, sold every away game bar two in norwich away and cardiff away (travel restrictions)

[/quote]

http://www.tonykempster.co.uk/div1att.htm

Like I say, were different class...

And to think that your currently equiped with your glory hunting, part-time supporting mob within that mix aswell, imagine how low it would be if you were in the position we are in...

[/quote]

1. i never said our home attendence is better have i?

2. haha "different class" you had 1.5k more than us.

3. glory hunting our attendences are consistant regardless, wonder how many times you sold out when going up and in prem where that 6k gone now?

[/quote]

Didnt they teach maths at school?  Last time i checked 24334 is not ''''1.5k'''' more than your 23968.

I can''t come to your shiite hole of a ground because if i did i would hunt you down and give you the kicking in of your life.You are the biggest mouthed forum troll i have ever encounted,why don''t you just sod off?

[quote user="we are rubbish"]I can''t come to your shiite hole of a ground because if i did i would hunt you down and give you the kicking in of your life.You are the biggest mouthed forum troll i have ever encounted,why don''t you just sod off?[/quote]Cluck anyone ?  Smugger ?