Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

norwich set to bring a few supporters to the molineux i see

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

personally i would say

• having whole entire squad stripped, not fringe players first teamers im talking about

• being relegation favourites pre season

• having no manager 3weeks before the season

• have 8 first team players on our books 2weeks before the season

• 2 of which are goalkeepers

slightly worse situation than

being 4th from bottom at xmas

[/quote]

we had no money you plonker, not like we could buy a new squad for millions

of course im being serious we didnt have enough players to fulfill the matches if season 2 weeks earlier

Haha, that''s a joke right? Please tell me your not serious because you will look even more silly that usual?...

Do you atleast agree though that your aveage home attendance would fall well short of our current one had you have been floating around the bottom half of the champ for the last 3 years like we have?... Yes or No will do the trick so please don''t make out as if you hav had things nearly as bad as we have had in recent years...

[/quote]

Wolves average attendance:

This season: 23968 - So far W10, D2, L2 (32 points) at home

07/08: 23498 - W11, D6, L6 (39 points)

06/07: 20967 - W12, D5, L6 (41 points

05/06: 23624 - W9, D10, L4 (37 points)

Norwich:

This season: 24333 - So far W5, D3, L5 (18 points)

07/08: 24527 - W10, D6, L7 (36 points)

06/07: 24544 - W10, D5, L8 (35 points)

05/06: 24952 - W12, D4, L7 (40 points)

So our average attendances have been higher than yours last 3.5 seasons (or so), when in only 1 we got more home points than you, we also lost more games at home than you in each season. In 06/07 you made the playoffs yet your attendances weren''t even 21, 000 on average.

If it was the other way round, you''d probably be under 20, we''d be guaranteed 25, 000.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="we8wba"]clubs generally take the option of the lower tier side of the pitch due to the larger capactiy. but norwich are only the second team to take the lesser capacity all season (burnley being the other)[/quote]

I bet you would only bring 500 at most to our place if you were doing as badly as we are, in fact I think you only brought about 800 when we beat you 5-2 a few months ago and you were top of the league. We would bring at least 1500 to your place even for a midweek game if we were top of the league.

[/quote]

That''s true, when we won this division 5 years ago we sold out most away tickets (and then some in some cases) even for mid week games, we even took around 4000 to Sunderland for a tuesday night game that year...

[/quote]was sunderland near the start of the season?

i mean if we played you march/april tues night and near top we would most likely sell out, but not for tuesday night game in october

we sold around 3/4, 2/3 of the  allocation, so what ever allocation you gave us will you you the answer

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]Wolves average attendance: This season: 23968 - So far W10, D2, L2 (32 points) at home 07/08: 23498 - W11, D6, L6 (39 points) 06/07: 20967 - W12, D5, L6 (41 points 05/06: 23624 - W9, D10, L4 (37 points) Norwich: This season: 24333 - So far W5, D3, L5 (18 points) 07/08: 24527 - W10, D6, L7 (36 points) 06/07: 24544 - W10, D5, L8 (35 points) 05/06: 24952 - W12, D4, L7 (40 points) So our average attendances have been higher than yours last 3.5 seasons (or so), when in only 1 we got more home points than you, we also lost more games at home than you in each season. In 06/07 you made the playoffs yet your attendances weren''t even 21, 000 on average. If it was the other way round, you''d probably be under 20, we''d be guaranteed 25, 000.[/quote]

whats this got to do with norwich brining away fans to molineux next month

if you read i havnt said we have more at home or moaned at your home support

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

personally i would say

• having whole entire squad stripped, not fringe players first teamers im talking about

• being relegation favourites pre season

• having no manager 3weeks before the season

• have 8 first team players on our books 2weeks before the season

• 2 of which are goalkeepers

slightly worse situation than

being 4th from bottom at xmas

[/quote]

we had no money you plonker, not like we could buy a new squad for millions

of course im being serious we didnt have enough players to fulfill the matches if season 2 weeks earlier

Haha, that''s a joke right? Please tell me your not serious because you will look even more silly that usual?...

Do you atleast agree though that your aveage home attendance would fall well short of our current one had you have been floating around the bottom half of the champ for the last 3 years like we have?... Yes or No will do the trick so please don''t make out as if you hav had things nearly as bad as we have had in recent years...

[/quote][/quote]

The bottom line is you still made the top half that season, how on earth can that be worse than being sepperated from relegation by goal difference alone and well and truely in a relegation fight (not for the first time I might add)?????????? We8wba logic I guesss.. LOL

By the way you still haven''t answered my question....

we8wba,

I''ve been to Molineux on three occasions, even saw us beat you 2-0 once.  It may be better now that attendances have dropped, but the reason to hate going is because of the dickheads who support your team.  There are a number of knobheads who if they get a faint clue you support the visiting team will deliberately try to provoke a fight, or if that don''t work, hit you anyway.  I''m a middle aged man now (sad but true) but Molineux is the olny ground where I have been deliberately targeted by some of the home crowd for abuse, both before and after the game, every bloody time.  And no I wasn''t looking for it, I was just minding my own business walking to and from the ground.  A real throw back to the 1970''s - neanderthals.  Probably why the gates are dropping - not worth investing in the future fan base if there are tw*ts like that as the mainstay. 

It''s worse than Anfield, at least there they aren''t after hurting you, just nicking your gear!

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]Wolves average attendance: This season: 23968 - So far W10, D2, L2 (32 points) at home 07/08: 23498 - W11, D6, L6 (39 points) 06/07: 20967 - W12, D5, L6 (41 points 05/06: 23624 - W9, D10, L4 (37 points) Norwich: This season: 24333 - So far W5, D3, L5 (18 points) 07/08: 24527 - W10, D6, L7 (36 points) 06/07: 24544 - W10, D5, L8 (35 points) 05/06: 24952 - W12, D4, L7 (40 points) So our average attendances have been higher than yours last 3.5 seasons (or so), when in only 1 we got more home points than you, we also lost more games at home than you in each season. In 06/07 you made the playoffs yet your attendances weren''t even 21, 000 on average. If it was the other way round, you''d probably be under 20, we''d be guaranteed 25, 000.[/quote]

game set match. bye bye we8

which question? ill try my best to answer

as to the team yes it is more of a threat our position than yours, its considered a miracle that we got playoff place and mainly down to matt murray single handily. we didnt have him it be no exagataration to say we been lucky come above 15th at most

[quote user="we8wba"]

whats this got to do with norwich brining away fans to molineux next month

if you read i havnt said we have more at home or moaned at your home support

[/quote]

alright knob, you seemed to miss a fact in a previous post. when we were top of the league we took 7,500 fans to palace for a league match also our plaff off season over 6000 to barnsley, that sort of support no one in this league can match including wanky wanderers.

if there is ever trouble at molineux it generally comes in a heated match i.e playoff or local derby

i be suprised if any of the norwich fans last season have any complaints

oi we8, I normally tolerate you, nice having a "neutral" viewpoint sometimes, but what you have done todays is completely stupid. why come on here and criticise what alot of people think is a terrific away support. are you looking for fights?if so, call yourself glenn roeder and come back then!

[quote user="shefcanary"]

we8wba,

I''ve been to Molineux on three occasions, even saw us beat you 2-0 once.  It may be better now that attendances have dropped, but the reason to hate going is because of the dickheads who support your team.  There are a number of knobheads who if they get a faint clue you support the visiting team will deliberately try to provoke a fight, or if that don''t work, hit you anyway.  I''m a middle aged man now (sad but true) but Molineux is the olny ground where I have been deliberately targeted by some of the home crowd for abuse, both before and after the game, every bloody time.  And no I wasn''t looking for it, I was just minding my own business walking to and from the ground.  A real throw back to the 1970''s - neanderthals.  Probably why the gates are dropping - not worth investing in the future fan base if there are tw*ts like that as the mainstay. 

It''s worse than Anfield, at least there they aren''t after hurting you, just nicking your gear!

[/quote]

what maks it more bizare is that most of them are 13-14 with addidas 2 stripes on who are as hard as nails in there big groups but on there own couldnt do damage to their council estate homes they live in

lincoln -

so you not heard the fact that our last away game this season is barnsley away and we''re hoping to get the same capacity as sunderland did 2years ago in being 7-8k.

and lincoln its easy for supporters to go to game like barnsley (chance to go up hopefully) playoff semi, you find out your real supporters in the lesser games i reckon

and norwich are taking either the fewest or second fewest amount supporters we''ve seen all season

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="shefcanary"]

we8wba,

[/quote]

what maks it more bizare is that most of them are 13-14 with addidas 2 stripes on who are as hard as nails in there big groups but on there own couldnt do damage to their council estate homes they live in

[/quote]

Oh no, if only they were that young, these were very definitely 40 somethings - although obviously with the life experience of 13-14 year olds.

[quote user="we8wba"]

which question? ill try my best to answer

as to the team yes it is more of a threat our position than yours, its considered a miracle that we got playoff place and mainly down to matt murray single handily. we didnt have him it be no exagataration to say we been lucky come above 15th at most

[/quote]

No this question that I asked you on the previous page which you ignored...

"Do you atleast agree though that your aveage home attendance would fall well short of our current one had you have been floating around the bottom half of the champ for the last 3 years like we have?... Yes or No will do the trick so please don''t make out as if you hav had things nearly as bad as we have had in recent years..."

[quote user="National express super guard "]oi we8, I normally tolerate you, nice having a "neutral" viewpoint sometimes, but what you have done todays is completely stupid. why come on here and criticise what alot of people think is a terrific away support. are you looking for fights?
if so, call yourself glenn roeder and come back then!
[/quote]

i was trying to discover why people arent coming, as norwich as i;ve said are well backed at home! its more debate, no one will agree with me obviously, and most you will have same views being norwich fans. i was just trying find out

but i do admit i was a bit mischievous starting the thread ;-)

WLC -

i would say we have core of around 21-22k and the rest flutter into the game depending on time/month/how big the game is

norwich have better home attendence im not disputing that mate

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]oi we8, I normally tolerate you, nice having a "neutral" viewpoint sometimes, but what you have done todays is completely stupid. why come on here and criticise what alot of people think is a terrific away support. are you looking for fights?
if so, call yourself glenn roeder and come back then!
[/quote]

i was trying to discover why people arent coming, as norwich as i;ve said are well backed at home! its more debate, no one will agree with me obviously, and most you will have same views being norwich fans. i was just trying find out

but i do admit i was a bit mischievous starting the thread ;-)

[/quote]

That''s exactly what you internet trolls do isn''t it?

[quote user="we8wba"]

WLC -

i would say we have core of around 21-22k and the rest flutter into the game depending on time/month/how big the game is

[/quote]

So you agree that your attendances would be well well short of ours had you have been flirting with relegation for the last 3 years? Maybe you would average 16k to18k max! I mean yets be honest here, high league ranking influenence attendances and your league position couldn''t be any better right now and you still only average around 23k a home game, I would imagine you would lose atleast 6 thousand of those fans IF you were in our position. This mate is what puts football fans support into prospective...

WLC -

[/quote]

So you agree that your attendances would be well well short of ours had you have been flirting with relegation for the last 3 years? Maybe you would average 16k to18k max! I mean yets be honest here, high league ranking influenence attendances and your league position couldn''t be any better right now and you still only average around 23k a home game, I would imagine you would lose atleast 6 thousand of those fans IF you were in our position. This mate is what puts football fans support into prospective...

[/quote]

we have a main core of 21-22k regardless of league position

only way we ever get less is if its a cup match

[quote user="we8wba"]

not being funny but serisouly dont know the answer but whats a trolls?

[/quote]

Message board trolls is a name people tend to use with people who post on certain message boards to wind people up, that''s exactly what you do alot of the time, weather that''s deliberate or not I don''t know.

http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/Fixtures/0,,10307~2006,00.html 

main attendence is dropped to is around 19-20k few years back at the start if the 06.07 season which matches up with my mick mccarthy and wolves in financial trouble

dont get where you going with this as i said norwich have better support but said why this could be with us having so much competition around us locally in more than one sport

not being funny but serisouly dont know the answer but whats a trolls?

[/quote]

Message board trolls is a name people tend to use with people who post on certain message boards to wind people up, that''s exactly what you do alot of the time, weather that''s deliberate or not I don''t know.

[/quote]

dont deliebratly do it mate, maybe in this post i have, but on the whole if i was to wind you up id come up with better stuff and more frequently do it too

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

WLC -

[/quote]

[/quote]

we have a main core of 21-22k regardless of league position

only way we ever get less is if its a cup match

[/quote]

Wow really?.... A couple of sean ago you only averaged around 20k a home game with 16k as the lowest attendance and that''s despite you finishing in the playoff positions that year. So straight away I can tell your talking nonesene, of course those figures would fall even further if you were constantly finishing in the lower end of this league, season after season, you for whatever sreason fail to see that but it''s the truth my friend.

And that young lad is why were different class...

16k came when cardiff wernt allowed any supporters and game made 12noon kick off and no bars open

no wonder no one went

really got look hard before commenting, least i did my research the large majority of our crowds were 19k until our form picked up

i went to molineux a few years back and was unlucky enough to sit right next to the home fans, across a thin line of stewards. some of them seemed to spend the whole game staring at us and making neanderthal threats.

not my idea of fun or what football is really about.

too many t*sspots i''m afraid!

[quote user="we8wba"]

lincoln -

so you not heard the fact that our last away game this season is barnsley away and we''re hoping to get the same capacity as sunderland did 2years ago in being 7-8k.

and lincoln its easy for supporters to go to game like barnsley (chance to go up hopefully) playoff semi, you find out your real supporters in the lesser games i reckon

and norwich are taking either the fewest or second fewest amount supporters we''ve seen all season

[/quote]

NO WE ARE NOT - MY GOD YOU ARE THICK. I bet you we will still have more there than half the sides who have taken the side stand allocation. I also bet that in comparison with the other teams you have played in evening matches it will stack up favourably. It also has to be acknowledged that there are quite a few teams in the midlands in this league and therefore they will always take decent support to games which are 20 minutes up the road.

I bet you we will take as many fans there than you brought to us.