Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

norwich set to bring a few supporters to the molineux i see

[quote user="we8wba"]

just quick question

if you all hate wolves so much as you say you do why dont you

1. sing anti wolves songs when away at the molineux

2. come in numbers as these be one your games look forward to if you hate us so much

[/quote]

Here is a quick question for you we8wba, why are you on this board posting all the time if your not a fan??? Are you that bored? Do wolves not have a board or something!!!

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Jonesy"]We do sing anti Wolves songs! Definitely against you & West Brom![/quote]

never ever heard you sign them at the molineux

as to carrow road you only got aggressive when we sang one kevin muscat

[/quote]

Unfortunatley norwich fans don''t do aggresive. Carrow road is far too welcoming for opposing fans and players alike.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

haha you have to all set off now if you coming by tractors

as to the attendences, we sold out our capacity on home games around 3/4s of the time, sold every away game bar two in norwich away and cardiff away (travel restrictions)

[/quote]

http://www.tonykempster.co.uk/div1att.htm

Like I say, were different class...

And to think that your currently equiped with your glory hunting, part-time supporting mob within that mix aswell, imagine how low it would be if you were in the position we are in...

[/quote]

1. i never said our home attendence is better have i?

2. haha "different class" you had 1.5k more than us.

3. glory hunting our attendences are consistant regardless, wonder how many times you sold out when going up and in prem where that 6k gone now?

[quote user="Irish canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

just quick question

if you all hate wolves so much as you say you do why dont you

1. sing anti wolves songs when away at the molineux

2. come in numbers as these be one your games look forward to if you hate us so much

[/quote]

Here is a quick question for you we8wba, why are you on this board posting all the time if your not a fan??? Are you that bored? Do wolves not have a board or something!!!

[/quote]

not a good one. takes people like 48hrs to reply, usually i talk sense on here, but today im up for debating lol

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Jonesy"]We do sing anti Wolves songs! Definitely against you & West Brom![/quote]

never ever heard you sign them at the molineux

as to carrow road you only got aggressive when we sang one kevin muscat

[/quote]

Unfortunatley norwich fans don''t do aggresive. Carrow road is far too welcoming for opposing fans and players alike.

[/quote]

indeed, i worded it wrong, meant chant wise, like aggressive chants if you get me towards oppenents. not fisty cuffs

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

as to the attendences, we sold out our capacity on home games around 3/4s of the time, sold every away game bar two in norwich away and cardiff away (travel restrictions)

[/quote]

And to think that your currently equiped with your glory hunting, part-time supporting mob within that mix aswell, imagine how low it would be if you were in the position we are in...

[/quote]

3. glory hunting our attendences are consistant regardless, wonder how many times you sold out when going up and in prem where that 6k gone now?

[/quote]

1. No you didn''t but I thought I would remind you, just like how you like to remind us how "great" Wolves are...

2. Given the circumstances both our clubs find themself in, then yes I would say were different class in that respect, how many fans do you think you would get if in our position?

3. I don''t know what the hell your going on about here? Please try explain again because you seem to be talking bollox........

To the Wolves idiot:

1. Its a Tuesday night in teh first week of February;

2. We will almost certainly lose;

3. How many di you bring to us on a Tuesday night? I will bet good money we will bring about the same to you.

4. Molineux is one of (if not the) worst away trips of the season and we''ve all been their countlesss times before.

If we have a new manager in it may well add a few to the away following anyway.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

1. No you didn''t but I thought I would remind you, just like how you like to remind us how "great" Wolves are...

2. Given the circumstances both our clubs find themself in, then yes I would say were different class in that respect, how many fans do you think you would get if in our position?

3. I don''t know what the hell your going on about here? Please try explain again because you seem to be talking bollox........

[/quote]

response

1. seems you have quoted me, please find where i have said "great" about wolves?

2. vast majority your current supporters are season ticket holders! im sure if they knew your current affairs back in june they wouldnt have bought a ticket. im not knocking you, you have great home support, i''ll base my thoughts on your attendence next season.

3. you said wolves fans were glory hunting? look at our attendences through the years you would have noticed they havnt really changed

to add another point into the mixer

within hour of molineux we have walsall, westbrom, villa, birmingham,  coventry, crewe

leicester, derby and manchester about 1hr 15 away

its not like we isoltoted out in the sticks is it

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

To the Wolves idiot:

3. How many di you bring to us on a Tuesday night? I will bet good money we will bring about the same to you.

4. Molineux is one of (if not the) worst away trips of the season and we''ve all been their countlesss times before.

[/quote]

1. i know, i dont expect a sell out from you guys, but this means you taking the least or 2nd least amount of fans all season

2. anyone can beat anyone in this league, you said that last time we played and you battered us, saints beat reading at reading last month who would predicted that?

3. think our allocation was 1.5k and we took 1.1k if i remember right,

4. why is it so bad? not saying stadium deluxe far from it, but better than large majority for standards and size

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Why anyone would want to go to Wolverhampton on a Tuesday night is beyond me.

[/quote]

you not coming pete?

WE8WBA, - you said when we were in the prem we used to sell out at home games, you then went onto say "where''s that 6k gone now"? WTH are you talking about? When we were in the prem we used to average around 25k a game, now after 3 very poor season in the champ we still average around 24k, so what on earth are you talking about?

Wolves on the other used to sell out with 28k crowds every week when you were in the Premiership now despite constantly maintaing to be a promotion conteder in the champ, you drop 5k short of your prem days, infact it was only a couple of seasons ago when you used to average around 20k fans a home game, and that was when you finished in the playoffs, so your point about Wolves attendance being consistent reguardless is totally wrong!

Like I said before you would fall well short of our current average attendance if you had been through what we have in the last 3 years, why is that so difficult for you to understand?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

Or Wolverhampton full stop lol.

[:D]

[/quote]

i dont even go to wolverhampton bar match days lol

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

like i said you fall well short of our current average attendance if you had been through what we have in the last 3 years, why is that so difficult for you to understand?

[/quote]

im only winding you up mate, with some banter

but you "well short" is 1.5k hardly massive amount is it

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

you not coming pete?

[/quote]

Fortunately I''ll be working.

One of the few grounds I''ve not done. I can live with that.

About 10 years ago, I went to watch Norwich vs Stoke at the old Stoke ground, on a bitter November Tuesday night I think it was.  Most of our fans were over 70, bless ''em.  They must have been getting home at close to 4 in the morning.  Old people are made of strong stuff.

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

To the Wolves idiot:

[/quote]

1. i know, i dont expect a sell out from you guys, but this means you taking the least or 2nd least amount of fans all season

2. anyone can beat anyone in this league, you said that last time we played and you battered us, saints beat reading at reading last month who would predicted that?

3. think our allocation was 1.5k and we took 1.1k if i remember right,

4. why is it so bad? not saying stadium deluxe far from it, but better than large majority for standards and size

[/quote]

1. No it doesn''t. I bet loads have taken the side and then only half filled it! Still holds at least 1,000 behind the goal doesn''t it?

2. Maybe but the fact is we have lost 8 of our last 11 away games or something like that!

3. I am dubious you had that many but it will be in our programme on saturday so will check. You were also top of the league. We may well be in the bottom 3. We will still bring 800 plus I would say.

4. Its bad because your fans are a bunch of a**eholes, there are no decent pubs to drink in and its a generally less than pleasant experience in a dump of a city.

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"]

like i said you fall well short of our current average attendance if you had been through what we have in the last 3 years, why is that so difficult for you to understand?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I said you would fall well short IF you had been through what we have been through in the last 3 years, you haven''t, infact Wolves hav been consistently quite good in this league since your relegation from the Premiership and that''s why your attendances aren''t too far off us.

we9wba: if theres no decent message boards for ''fans'', why don''t you go set your own forum up! that way you can piss off and leave us alone, and can talk bollox amongst ur own!

judgin by the amount of time u spend on here its not like youre very busy is it?

go on piss off

Kaiman

1. No it doesn''t. I bet loads have taken the side and then only half filled it! Still holds at least 1,000 behind the goal doesn''t it? you get 1/3 behind the goal, only one club this season had that side and thats burnley who didnt sell out

2. Maybe but the fact is we have lost 8 of our last 11 away games or something like that! new manager etc... thought you may take more

3. I am dubious you had that many but it will be in our programme on saturday so will check. You were also top of the league. We may well be in the bottom 3. We will still bring 800 plus I would say. mine was rought guess, remember the figures from somewhere (unless muddled up) if you find the program then sound clear that up

4. Its bad because your fans are a bunch of a**eholes, there are no decent pubs to drink in and its a generally less than pleasant experience in a dump of a city. no decent pubs most be off your trolley mate, plenty of choice in wolverhamtpon, although the city is just like any old city in birmingham, cardiff etc..

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I said you would fall well short IF you had been through what we have been through in the last 3 years, you haven''t, infact Wolves hav been consistently quite good in this league since your relegation from the Premiership and that''s why your attendances aren''t too far off us.

[/quote]

quite clearly you forgotten the glenn hoddle days of drawing 1-1 for something like 13/17 matches, and wernt vs good opposition the likes crewe, brighton, watford

maybe you forgot mccarthy 1st season? we were tipped for relegation, we had 8 pro''s at the club 2 weeks before the season 2 of which were goalkeepers - although we did have a good season (playoffs) which was a miracle from footballing gods, we still bought our season tickets knowing how poor off we thought we was going to be

[quote user="we8wba"]

4. Its bad because your fans are a bunch of a**eholes, there are no decent pubs to drink in and its a generally less than pleasant experience in a dump of a city. no decent pubs most be off your trolley mate, plenty of choice in wolverhamtpon, although the city is just like any old city in birmingham, cardiff etc..

[/quote]

Yeah a right old s***hole that no one wants to be near... Although I think your being slightly unfair on Birmingham and Cardiff as it''s not all bad on those Cities, can''t say the same about Wolverhampton mind...

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

quite clearly you forgotten the glenn hoddle days of drawing 1-1 for something like 13/17 matches, and wernt vs good opposition the likes crewe, brighton, watford

maybe you forgot mccarthy 1st season? we were tipped for relegation, we had 8 pro''s at the club 2 weeks before the season 2 of which were goalkeepers - although we did have a good season (playoffs) which was a miracle from footballing gods, we still bought our season tickets knowing how poor off we thought we was going to be

[/quote]

Haha, quite clearly you are deluded if you think your club has been through half as much **** as we have since our relegation from the Premiership, sure your first season under Glen Hoddle didn''t go according to plan, as you were one of the favorites to go up that year but you still made the top half and from there on in you have always been around the playoff positions consistently, so it''s not been to bad for you and this season has been very sweet so far and that''s why your not too far off us in terms of attendances, all i''m saying is that you would be well well short of us in the attendance respect had you have played as badly as we have done in the last 3 seasons. And that IMO is what put football fans support into prospective.

personally i would say

• having whole entire squad stripped, not fringe players first teamers im talking about
  • being relegation favourites pre season
  • having no manager 3weeks before the season
  • have 8 first team players on our books 2weeks before the season
  • 2 of which are goalkeepers

slightly worse situation than

being 4th from bottom at xmas

[quote user="we8wba"]clubs generally take the option of the lower tier side of the pitch due to the larger capactiy. but norwich are only the second team to take the lesser capacity all season (burnley being the other)[/quote]

I bet you would only bring 500 at most to our place if you were doing as badly as we are, in fact I think you only brought about 800 when we beat you 5-2 a few months ago and you were top of the league. We would bring at least 1500 to your place even for a midweek game if we were top of the league.

[quote user="we8wba"]

good lunch time debate makes time fly by

[/quote]

how long is ur lunch???  stop stirring ffs

[quote user="we8wba"]

personally i would say

• having whole entire squad stripped, not fringe players first teamers im talking about

• being relegation favourites pre season

• having no manager 3weeks before the season

• have 8 first team players on our books 2weeks before the season

• 2 of which are goalkeepers

slightly worse situation than

being 4th from bottom at xmas

[/quote]

Haha, that''s a joke right? Please tell me your not serious because you will look even more silly that usual?...

Do you atleast agree though that your aveage home attendance would fall well short of our current one had you have been floating around the bottom half of the champ for the last 3 years like we have?... Yes or No will do the trick so please don''t make out as if you hav had things nearly as bad as we have had in recent years...

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="we8wba"]clubs generally take the option of the lower tier side of the pitch due to the larger capactiy. but norwich are only the second team to take the lesser capacity all season (burnley being the other)[/quote]

I bet you would only bring 500 at most to our place if you were doing as badly as we are, in fact I think you only brought about 800 when we beat you 5-2 a few months ago and you were top of the league. We would bring at least 1500 to your place even for a midweek game if we were top of the league.

[/quote]

That''s true, when we won this division 5 years ago we sold out most away tickets (and then some in some cases) even for mid week games, we even took around 4000 to Sunderland for a tuesday night game that year...