Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

norwich set to bring a few supporters to the molineux i see

clubs generally take the option of the lower tier side of the pitch due to the larger capactiy. but norwich are only the second team to take the lesser capacity all season (burnley being the other)

[quote user="we8wba"]clubs generally take the option of the lower tier side of the pitch due to the larger capactiy. but norwich are only the second team to take the lesser capacity all season (burnley being the other)[/quote]

its because wolves is a sh*thole, the fans are w*nkers and it is a thouroughly unpleasant experiance.

[quote user="we8wba"]clubs generally take the option of the lower tier side of the pitch due to the larger capactiy. but norwich are only the second team to take the lesser capacity all season (burnley being the other)[/quote]The pies are crap, and the 3 points are in the bag for us.  Why put yourself through the torture of the A14 for a formality of an away win against Wolves ?

just quick question

if you all hate wolves so much as you say you do why dont you

1. sing anti wolves songs when away at the molineux

2. come in numbers as these be one your games look forward to if you hate us so much

[quote user="we8wba"]

just quick question

2. come in numbers as these be one your games look forward to if you hate us so much

[/quote]1. you will hear the song "we only have Wolves, Roeder and Ipswich" when we play at your cow-shed.2. As I said, it''s such a formality, why would we bother ?  Your lot will beat themselves again with some spectacular own goals.

[quote user="we8wba"]

just quick question

[/quote]

tbh were not really that arsed with you, yeah we hate you but we dont need to travel 3 1/2 hours to sing about it, anyway most clubs do it week in week out as your hated by loads of clubs. i think we let our footall do the talking at carrow road, 5-2 remember?

[quote user="Jonesy"]Also the fact we took 3000 to Charlton & not many are going to Wolves shows our reluctance to go near the sh!t hole![/quote]

everyone turns up for the cup for godness sake

[quote user="golden coppel"][quote user="we8wba"]

just quick question

[/quote]

tbh were not really that arsed with you, yeah we hate you but we dont need to travel 3 1/2 hours to sing about it, anyway most clubs do it week in week out as your hated by loads of clubs. i think we let our footall do the talking at carrow road, 5-2 remember?

[/quote]

to be honest, if i was a norwich fan i worry about how we conceded 2 vs a team who was shite on the day and nearly 3 with jones''s free kick

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Jonesy"]Also the fact we took 3000 to Charlton & not many are going to Wolves shows our reluctance to go near the sh!t hole![/quote]

[/quote]Yes, for what was that appealing third round tie against the mighty Charlton [:|]

[quote user="Jonesy"]We do sing anti Wolves songs! Definitely against you & West Brom![/quote]

never ever heard you sign them at the molineux

as to carrow road you only got aggressive when we sang one kevin muscat

not to a sh*t team in the same division of whom we had only played two weeks earlier they dont. anyway you know we have a better fan base then you we constantly have better average attendances season after season, when we were in your position back in 03/04 we took 7500 fans to palace for a league game. you will never achieve away support like that. end of chat

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

I think the attendance for our reply would indicate otherwise!

[quote user="Thunderbirds are go"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

I think the attendance for our reply would indicate otherwise!

[/quote]

not just norwich but look at all clubs who played, generally the one team sell out the away and the home side usually half empty

[quote user="we8wba"]

just quick question

[/quote]

Don''t flatter yourself, I wouldn''t say we "hate" wolves and certainly not like how we hate Ipswich, but we do "dislike" Wolves, much like what most fans do up and down the country.

I see our home attendance is still greater than yours, that''s despite the fact you currently sit 20 places above us in the league... different class i''m afriad.

[quote user="we8wba"]

i hope several off you make the trip

with being behind the goal you will be sitting near to me

[/quote]

close enough to throw coins at i hope

[quote user="we8wba"]

just quick question

[/quote]

Oh the excitement of another trip to that decrepit sh1t hole, I hardly contain the excitement.

After all who wouldn’t want to come along and watch old people and kids being threatened, attacked and spat on by a bunch of f--ktards that sound like Noddy Holder in moody Stone Island jackets

By the way, what does your therapist say about your obsession with this message board?

[/quote]

[/quote]You probably would be lucky to miss!

[/quote]

[/quote]

yes

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="golden coppel"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yes

[/quote]

oh good, what will it be the jaggered edge of a 50pence piece or the shear weight of a solid pound coin. go on we8 the choice is yours

haha you have to all set off now if you coming by tractors

as to the attendences, we sold out our capacity on home games around 3/4s of the time, sold every away game bar two in norwich away and cardiff away (travel restrictions)

[quote user="golden coppel"][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="golden coppel"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yes

[/quote]

oh good, what will it be the jaggered edge of a 50pence piece or the shear weight of a solid pound coin. go on we8 the choice is yours

[/quote]

Best make it a 50 pence piece, a pound would give him 1/10 of his daily jobseekers allowance, wouldn''t want him to get all smug about it now would we? 

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="we8wba"]clubs generally take the option of the lower tier side of the pitch due to the larger capactiy. but norwich are only the second team to take the lesser capacity all season (burnley being the other)[/quote]

its because wolves is a sh*thole, the fans are w*nkers and it is a thouroughly unpleasant experiance.

[/quote]I could not have put it any better myself, summed up perfectly!!!

[quote user="we8wba"]

haha you have to all set off now if you coming by tractors

as to the attendences, we sold out our capacity on home games around 3/4s of the time, sold every away game bar two in norwich away and cardiff away (travel restrictions)

[/quote]

http://www.tonykempster.co.uk/div1att.htm

Like I say, were different class...

And to think that your currently equiped with your glory hunting, part-time supporting mob within that mix aswell, imagine how low it would be if you were in the position we are in...