Sign in to follow this  
ShrewsCanary

Re: experienced manager will...

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]The interesting part about this thred is that the OP''s username ably demostrates that although there is a word filter for POSTS, you can put what you like as a username and it is not filtered!  Happy days...

[quote user="lets go fucking mental"]a experienced care taker manager will be announced today at some point, u heard it here first!!!
[/quote][/quote]

yep, thats one for the kids! although I have been critisised for my avatars in the past I know what i''d rather my kids (if I had any) were subjected to!

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]The interesting part about this thred is that the OP''s username ably demostrates that although there is a word filter for POSTS, you can put what you like as a username and it is not filtered!  Happy days...[quote user="lets go fucking mental"]a experienced care taker manager will be announced today at some point, u heard it here first!!![/quote][/quote]

yep, thats one for the kids! although I have been critisised for my avatars in the past I know what i''d rather my kids (if I had any) were subjected to!

[/quote]Your Avatar is fine! Kid''s already know about those two from a young age! [;)] (Plus, who doesn''t like Guinea pigs!) [:D]

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]The interesting part about this thred is that the OP''s username ably demostrates that although there is a word filter for POSTS, you can put what you like as a username and it is not filtered!  Happy days...[quote user="lets go fucking mental"]a experienced care taker manager will be announced today at some point, u heard it here first!!![/quote][/quote]

[/quote]Your avatar is just grand Marty - the OP''s is unnecessary imo.

[quote user="lets go fucking mental"]i have no reason 2 lie neither does my mate,i havent got a clue who its going 2 be but i was just told it will be a experienced CARE TAKER manager will be announced at some point today[/quote]I heard Dowie until the end of the season. Not a reliable source, but thought I''d share anyway!

[quote user="The Butler"]

Haven''t seen Beausant post for the last two days.

Could he be in for the job with Bly as assistant,

Now theres a thought[:''(]

[/quote]Nah, I reckon Beausant''s buying Delia out as we speak.  Or so my mother-in-laws'' Phillipino cleaners'' dog told me.

[quote user="The Reverend"]

Bruce Rioch like I told u earlier!!

[/quote]

Oh, grrrreat. As if having Dagenham as our boss ONCE wasn''t bad enough...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="The Butler"]

Haven''t seen Beausant post for the last two days.

Could he be in for the job with Bly as assistant,

Now theres a thought[:''(]

[/quote]

Nah, I reckon Beausant''s buying Delia out as we speak.  Or so my mother-in-laws'' Phillipino cleaners'' dog told me.
[/quote]

That would have been yapping it up a bit!

[quote user="Punting Canary"]Have been told that a caretaker manager will be appointed until the end of the season and then the situation will be reviewed from there.[/quote]

Blimey, no full time manager, the board must be hard up lol

To the OP ,WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO CHANGE YOUR USERNAME PLEASE.Several children use or browse this site and do not feel the tag appropriate.Thank You.