Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

Do you think we will have a manager by saturday??

Because they have sacked most of the higher coaching staff do you think there will be an announcement tomorrow??

If it is Boothroyd and Malky, the delay could be due to negotiations with Watford. NCFC would want to announce when the basic management team is in place.

Just a thought folks.

no a caretaker will take charge for Saturday against barnsley then we have 10 days til we play the saints so my guess is a new manager will be here by next Wednesday.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]If it is Boothroyd and Malky, the delay could be due to negotiations with Watford. NCFC would want to announce when the basic management team is in place. Just a thought folks.[/quote]exactly what i''ve been thinking today!

[quote user="ncfcrule"]Because they have sacked most of the higher coaching staff do you think there will be an announcement tomorrow??[/quote]

I think they''ve sorted on out due to the fact they''ve got rid of the whole Roeder set up. Not sure if we''ll have him in place by Saturday though, and not sure if it would make any difference at the moment. I think we can manage Saturdays game without a manager but we MUST get one in asap after IMO.

No. Pete has confirmed that tomorrow mornings pre match press conference will be taken by "the man who will be in charge saturday" or words to that effect. Not by "the new manager".

[quote user="ncfcrule"]Because they have sacked most of the higher coaching staff do you think there will be an announcement tomorrow??[/quote]

I''m not convinced it will be this weekend but I don''t think it will be all that long - Watford, by the way, say they have not received any official approach from Norwich to speak to Malky which you would have to do at some stage if he is a target.  That''s what they said this morning.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]No. Pete has confirmed that tomorrow mornings pre match press conference will be taken by "the man who will be in charge saturday" or words to that effect. Not by "the new manager".[/quote]Mr Brownstone,The fact that Pete said the press conference would be taken by the man in charge saturday does not mean it will not be the new manager! Surely the New manager would be in charge saturday if given the job already!!! You are reading things from sentences and stating your reading of the sentence to be fact!I believe we will have a nobody in charge saturday and probably will once the new manager is in place!! This board are a laughable joke! If we get Jose Mourinho we will still go down with Delias backing. I am not excited or even that bothered at present while she remains at the helm.Till Cullum gets the failing business at a sensible price, results will remain poor along with the performances!!!

not after the latest news about worthy - sounds like they are still casting aimlessly on the waters out there - oh christ someone save us and quick!

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]This could be like Newcastle, and end up with so nobody! In fact i''m certain that will be the case![/quote]

And the word from Belfast is that the Irish F A has told Delia to F O  Worthless is not for Sale, That was a lucky escape then