Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Any News (sources) on Boothroyd

I apologise if it''s been discussed; but is there any gossip on Boothroyd. Anyone heard anything as to whether he''s been approached; i have to say i thought he''d be in place this morning; but after the Worthy approach it appears we have nothing in place.

Nothing anywhere on Boothroyd but Watford have apparantly confirmed we haven''t made an approach for Malky. In light of this evenings revelations I wouldn''t hold your breath.

We may finish with Boothroyd, and many would not be too unhappy. At the moment everybody else seems to be dropping out.Is it possible that other approaches they are making are partly window dressing, and that they know already who they want? (Perhaps it is  Boothroyd.)

I don''t understand why people here are so keen on him yet are tearing the board a new one for approaching Nig. Worthington has a far better record that Boothroyd does for me. He has one good season with Watford to get them promoted but made an even worse effort of staying their than we did.

I reckon that there could be a stumbling block with Boothroyd, he will more than likely want Malky and maybe 1) He does not want to come and link up with him again or 2) We can''t afford his pay off and Boothroyd won''t come unless he is? Dunno, but something is amiss with this, like I said in another post, why have we not gone for him?

The board has a terrible record on appointments particularly when it comes to manager and coaching team.

I believe Ricoch had Blarny O'' Bulls@it forced on him and was doomed to failure.

The arrogance of certain people on the board have probably told Boothroyd who he can and can''t have as his coaching team.

I could of course be very wrong. I am so angry with the Worthy reports tonight that i am not thinking rationally!