Sign in to follow this  
CaptnCanary

Just tried to bet £500 on Boothroyd getting the job...

but they would only take £50 max bet so thats all I got on. I thought Evens was a good price considering he is 4/7 with some bookies. As an old boy I used to work with says ''you don''t often see a bookie on a bike''.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Grando"]Interestingly, bookies on bikes are a more common sight in Holland.[/quote]I bet they are! [:S][/quote]

I''ll lay you an even tenner.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Grando"]Interestingly, bookies on bikes are a more common sight in Holland.[/quote]I bet they are! [:S][/quote]I''ll lay you an even tenner.[/quote]LOL Ricardo. I''m curious though as how you would know by looking at a cyclist, whether or not he was a bookie?

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]but they would only take £50 max bet so thats all I got on. I thought Evens was a good price considering he is 4/7 with some bookies. As an old boy I used to work with says ''you don''t often see a bookie on a bike''.[/quote]

do the bet 10 times then[:D]

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]but they would only take £50 max bet so thats all I got on. I thought Evens was a good price considering he is 4/7 with some bookies. As an old boy I used to work with says ''you don''t often see a bookie on a bike''.[/quote]

unless you have some proper infomation then it is just pointless betting on who our next manager is going to be, our last 2, Grant and Roeder were both complete outsiders until the last minute, in fact i dont think roeder was even mentioned anywhere until there was rumour going around the night before, best save your money and put it on us staying up now instead. 

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]but they would only take £50 max bet so thats all I got on. I thought Evens was a good price considering he is 4/7 with some bookies. As an old boy I used to work with says ''you don''t often see a bookie on a bike''.[/quote]I did once see a Wookie on a bike.