Sign in to follow this  
Ali Dia

Please god don't allow Stringer on the interview panel

The man seems to be genuinely suggesting Keith Webb could be a good bet in today''s Evening News!?

No wonder we ended up with Grant and Roeder.  I''m not saying Stringer is solely to blame, but his track record of his part in recruitment is hardly a glowing one, without this statement.  Moron.

I wasn''t aware that it was purely down to Stringer that we appointed Grant and Roeder, guess that''s absolved Delia et al to some degree...Stringer has offered advice, whether or not it was right, or even if it was followed we don''t know, so stop criticising someone for something you have no clue about their impact on.Moron.PS, have to agree about the Webb bit however...

[quote user="Ali Dia"]

The man seems to be genuinely suggesting Keith Webb could be a good bet in today''s Evening News!?

No wonder we ended up with Grant and Roeder.  I''m not saying Stringer is solely to blame, but his track record of his part in recruitment is hardly a glowing one, without this statement.  Moron.

[/quote]

The guy''s under pressure at Lynn for heaven''s sake!

It''s a known fact that Stringer was on the interview panel.  Like I said, moron, I''m not solely blaming him, far from it, but a man - who is suggesting that an individual whose main managerial experience that has come from being in charge of King''s Lynn - could be a good option is indeed a moron in my opinion.

I thought it was widely aknowledged in the EDP and by Delia herself that Stringer was heavily consulted on both Grant''s and Roeders appointments. Stringer is an important part of our club and it''s history but the facts bear out that the managerial appointments in general have been failures over the last decade, so i hope they do something different this time in the recruitment process.

whoever is on the panel i just hope they just change the criteria, when we spoke to doncaster about a week before Grant left we asked him why did they not consider appointing Ian Crook as manager, he said it was because he didn''t pass the relevant psychometric test.

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]you''re calling 1 the clubs greatest ever players and managers is a moron?[/quote]Don''t understand why everyone is slagging each other off. Surley we all agree that Keith Webb is not the man for the job?No one needs to be called a Moron

Yes Stringers got things badly wrong with the Grant and Roedernowhere appointments!

When Keith Webb was at the club before he never had any respect from the pros cause he never played at that level!