Sign in to follow this  
Erik the Viking

Leave with what little dignity you have left Delia!

look at this wonderful monster you have created!, mistake after mistake and you are responsible for this low point in me supporting this club over thirty years!

Hope your proud of your decisions that have destroyed the club!

[quote user="Gazza"]

look at this wonderful monster you have created!, mistake after mistake and you are responsible for this low point in me supporting this club over thirty years!

[/quote]

The queen bitch doesnt listen to the fans mate. Its Roeder we have to concentrate our efforts on Im afraid.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

The queen bitch doesnt listen to the fans mate. Its Roeder we have to concentrate our efforts on Im afraid.

[/quote]

The QUEEN BITCH doesn''t listen to the fans because they are either too shy or gutless to stand up and tell her loud and clear to her face what they think of her.

Why would you expect her to listen to worry about what is said on message board forums or Norfolk pubs about her?

Unless she hears it at Carrow Road week in week out then she ain''t going to give a monkeys what you have to say about her.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The QUEEN BITCH doesn''t listen to the fans because they are either too shy or gutless to stand up and tell her loud and clear to her face what they think of her.

Why would you expect her to listen to worry about what is said on message board forums or Norfolk pubs about her?

Unless she hears it at Carrow Road week in week out then she ain''t going to give a monkeys what you have to say about her.

[/quote]But when will you understand that even if fans chanted "sack the board" week in week out, it won''t change a thing until someone comes in to buy them out, Delia won''t just walk away she has put millions into the club and will rightfully want a return on it. We need to concentrate on getting our manager out first and then hope an investor comes in. Thats all we can do is sit tightly and wait for someone to take us over.

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]But when will you understand that even if fans chanted "sack the board" week in week out, it won''t change a thing until someone comes in to buy them out, Delia won''t just walk away she has put millions into the club and will rightfully want a return on it. We need to concentrate on getting our manager out first and then hope an investor comes in. Thats all we can do is sit tightly and wait for someone to take us over. [/quote]Ellis, why exactly is it ''rightful'' that she expects a return? She has ruined this club, out league position, our team, our debts, all thanks to her. Why on Earth should she be entitled to anything considering what she has done to this great club? As for getting the manager out, well...same board and a new manager = no difference.  As for hoping for new investment, that simply isnt enough, us fans need to force the issue, and quickly.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What a lovely turn of phrase you have there. If she has made mistakes then that is what they are, mistakes. To call her a bitch suggests some form of malice on her part but I don''t think she''s doing it on purpose.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger - Humour me [:)] Just pretend that I''m not as clever as you and explain to me in plain English

1) How can we remove Delia and Michael from the board?

2) How would their removal, shares and money affect the club?

3) What action do you think you and us fans who have had enough should take?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger - Humour me [:)] Just pretend that I''m not as clever as you and explain to me in plain English

[/quote]May I add a 4th and a 5th question, CA?4) Who will take control of the club in the immediate aftermath of Delia''s departure?5) Will this person be able to improve things on the pitch and, if so, how?

[/quote]

[/quote]

And for that matter, 4) Who would then go on to pay the substantial bills left in the wake of our biggest investor leaving?

If there was enough bad feeling directed towards Smith and Jones at games they would drop the price they want for their shares to a level that would make it much easier to find a buyer. A few Delia out and sack the board chants would do the trick, it''s basically what happened to Chase and dear old Delia was there to pick the club up for next to nothing. There is now no reason whatsoever why she and Wynn Jones don''t deserve the same treatment after making an even bigger mess of running this club than Chase did.

The board is the problem and getting rid of Roeder will only mask what is the real issue. I''ve said countless times on here that too many fans worship Delia for saving our club when she did no such thing. Norwich fans need to wake up, they have been asleep for too long.

You can''t deal with Delia Smith.

Thats fine to add a couple more Evil Monkey so here are the revised questions for you Smudger

4) Who will take control of the club in the immediate aftermath of Delia''s departure and who would then go on to pay the substantial bills left in the wake of our biggest investor leaving?

5) Will this person be able to improve things on the pitch and, if so, how

Thanks Smudger.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

If there was enough bad feeling directed towards Smith and Jones at games they would drop the price they want for their shares to a level that would make it much easier to find a buyer. A few Delia out and sack the board chants would do the trick, it''s basically what happened to Chase and dear old Delia was there to pick the club up for next to nothing. There is now no reason whatsoever why she and Wynn Jones don''t deserve the same treatment after making an even bigger mess of running this club than Chase did.

[/quote]

There you go CA... I didn''t even have to move my fingers or my mouth... [;)]

I havge no desire to answer your questions, as they quite simply do not require an answer.  Are you really so afraid of taking a brave step in to the unknown?

I would just like to add that it makes not a jot of difference to me who takes over as long as the club starts to move in the right direction again and there is a feel good factor about the place.

Do you believe that there would be no club without her still CA?

AFC Wimbledon managed to rise from the ashes on fan power alone and how many fans did they have?

If you think there would be no NCFC with so many fans then you truly must of lost some of your marbles.

There will always be a NCFC, long, long, long after Delia Smith.

My guessing is that if Delia sold her shares for £10 tomorrow then the very worst that would happen would be no worse than is going to happen under her during the next 18 months anyway.

Do not forget that the day that she goes is the day that this club of ours can put it''s current troubles behind it and look to the future with hope and optimism once more.

Every day that she is here prolongs the agony that you and so many others are feeling right now.

[quote user="Smudger"]

I have no desire to answer your questions, as they quite simply do not require an answer.  Are you really so afraid of taking a brave step in to the unknown?[/quote]

No I''m not afraid of taking a brave step into the unknown Smudger, I just wanted you to be kind enough to explain how you thought it would work if Delia and Micheal resigned and walked out tomorrow or  what action you think we can take now to get rid of the board and Roeder.

Got rid of your lil'' scapegoat again hey deals?!, yeah Roeder made mistakes but how many have you made??????

Why don''t you fall on your sword and let the club have a totally fresh start?!?!

You are the real FAILURE at the club.....

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

There you go CA... I didn''t even have to move my fingers or my mouth... [;)]

I havge no desire to answer your questions, as they quite simply do not require an answer.  Are you really so afraid of taking a brave step in to the unknown?

I would just like to add that it makes not a jot of difference to me who takes over as long as the club starts to move in the right direction again and there is a feel good factor about the place.

Do you believe that there would be no club without her still CA?

AFC Wimbledon managed to rise from the ashes on fan power alone and how many fans did they have?

If you think there would be no NCFC with so many fans then you truly must of lost some of your marbles.

There will always be a NCFC, long, long, long after Delia Smith.

My guessing is that if Delia sold her shares for £10 tomorrow then the very worst that would happen would be no worse than is going to happen under her during the next 18 months anyway.

Do not forget that the day that she goes is the day that this club of ours can put it''s current troubles behind it and look to the future with hope and optimism once more.

Every day that she is here prolongs the agony that you and so many others are feeling right now.

[/quote]

You know I agree with you Smudger and I really thought Delia and MWJ would be forced out before Xmas but it looks like underling is going to carry the can again.

The club won''t collapse if she walks away tomorrow.

I struggle to picture how anything could be worse the going on in the same old way.

I have no desire to answer your questions, as they quite simply do not require an answer.  Are you really so afraid of taking a brave step in to the unknown?[/quote]

No I''m not afraid of taking a brave step into the unknown Smudger, I just wanted you to be kind enough to explain how you thought it would work if Delia and Micheal resigned and walked out tomorrow or  what action you think we can take now to get rid of the board and Roeder.

[/quote]

I have told you hundreds of times CA... maybe you could be a darling and take them cotton buds out your ears before you ask me that question another time???  [:D]

I don''t know what will happen... like I said it is a step in to the unknown.

Can it really be any worse than what we have in store continuing as the rudderless ship that we have been for the last few years?

CA...you are such a bloody lightweight. How the hell do you think we managed before Smith came along and ruined everything those before her had created? No previous owner has ever manaipulated the club in order to boost their own public visibility like her and she must be driven out.

How long do you think she would hang about if the news began showing anything negative about her position at Carrow Road? All it would need is enough public calls for her head and she would immediately move into damage limitation mode to protect her precious celebrity persona.

As one door closes...another opens and would be just the same when Smith leaves town. Get her out by mass public humilation and you''ll see it is a truth.

So what are you doing about it then Smudger? Oh yes writing on message board forums. Let me know if you want directions to Carrow Road so you can tell her what you think. I''m sure it will make all the difference. You know i''m not a supporter of Delia but neither am I someone with my head stuck up my backside like you. Instead of telling everyone else what they should do, take some action you spineless runt. Come one - what are you going to do?

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]So what are you doing about it then Smudger? Oh yes writing on message board forums. Let me know if you want directions to Carrow Road so you can tell her what you think. I''m sure it will make all the difference. You know i''m not a supporter of Delia but neither am I someone with my head stuck up my backside like you. Instead of telling everyone else what they should do, take some action you spineless runt. Come one - what are you going to do?[/quote]

I have told her and the grease monkey what I think to their faces and any fan who says that I am wrong to say what I have said for years about our boardroom.

Protesting on ones own or with spineless fools like you is a lost cause.

Sorry am afraid that if you wanted me to lead you in to action against the board then you missed your opportunity at least 16 months ago.

You and the other sheep are going to have to act for yourselves I''m afraid.

It is hilarious watching the blind leading the blind... I will be here laughing at you all the way!!! [:$][:D]

I think the problems lies at the feet of the question ''Who would take over if Delia resigned?''

Answer: No-one at this time, because we havent had any offers (that we know of...)

[quote user="Largey"]

I think the problems lies at the feet of the question ''Who would take over if Delia resigned?''

Answer: No-one at this time, because we havent had any offers (that we know of...)

[/quote]

Yes we have... even though Delia likes to hide these things.

We are all fully aware of one offer that was made.

Problem is that offer did not macth Delia & Co''s ridiculous evaluation.

Tell you what Largey... I currently have a second hand laptop which I would not mind selling... I brought it for prob about £600.00 about 2 and a half years ago.

The fan on it has gone and it doesn''t perform how it used to, but would you like to buy it off me for £1,200.00?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Largey"]

[/quote]

Yes we have... even though Delia likes to hide these things.

We are all fully aware of one offer that was made.

Problem is that offer did not macth Delia & Co''s ridiculous evaluation.

Tell you what Largey... I currently have a second hand laptop which I would not mind selling... I brought it for prob about £600.00 about 2 and a half years ago.

The fan on it has gone and it doesn''t perform how it used to, but would you like to buy it off me for £1,200.00?

[/quote]

Are we talking re Cullum ordeal?

I dont think Delia is holding out for more money, moreso the right people to take-over. What was Cullum/whoever offered, offering us exactly?

Regarding Delia''s important image and love in with the media. I do believe today for the first time they have not shown her as all sweetness.

Most reports have insinuated that perhaps the club is not run as well as has been spun in the past. Questions and now being asked as to why this is the third managerial appointment in such a short time.

I really do feel that perhaps it will not take a lot to wrestle power from her now.... or perhaps I''m over excited that Roeder has got his just desserts!