Sign in to follow this  
canarytom

Press conference

[quote user="canarytom"]I have on good record that a press conference has been scheduled for monday morning[/quote]

yes.. to discuss saturdays match,....

jas :)

[quote user="canarytom"]I have on good record that a press conference has been scheduled for monday morning[/quote]

Hi Tom,

Is this from the same source that told you about Lita signing 3 days before it was announced? Interesting!

[quote user="Cottaging Canary"]

Hi Tom,

Is this from the same source that told you about Lita signing 3 days before it was announced? Interesting!

[/quote]

someone been caught nicking the cream

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Cottaging Canary"]

Hi Tom,

[/quote]

someone been caught nicking the cream

[/quote]

What?

[quote user="National express super guard "]cam will know, seems a long way ahead for a press conference to be organised
[/quote]

Unless they have something up their sleeves?

[quote user="Cottaging Canary"]

Hi Tom,

[/quote]

Yes. That is why I think there is some truth in it

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Cottaging Canary"]

Hi Tom,

[/quote]

[/quote]

And the Greenwich Canary cottaging saga.......

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Cottaging Canary"]

Hi Tom,

[/quote]

[/quote]

And the Greenwich Canary cottaging saga.......

[/quote]

I was bang on the mark with that one! He has recently been caught dogging too!

Hi tom, you probably have the same contact at the club as i do. but for some reason my info is different to yours. there will be a press conference tomorrow afternoon. with 2 pieces of good news!

[quote user="bristol_canary"]Hi tom, you probably have the same contact at the club as i do. but for some reason my info is different to yours. there will be a press conference tomorrow afternoon. with 2 pieces of good news![/quote]kenny jackett as manager?and doncaster leaving? [:P][:D]

I  would  have  hoped  that  we  would  have  a  press  conference  well  before  monday. If  it  is  going  to  be  Boothroyd  then  surely  it  is  not  too  compilcated  a  matter  to  sort  out, he  either  wants  the  job  or  not  and  he  is  out  of  work  at  the  moment. If  it  is  someone  else  who  has  a  job  then  yes  i  could  see  that  taking  a  bit  longer  butr  Boothroyd  would  get  my  vote

Is your source MR “19” “1” “21” “19” “1” “7” “5” (space) “10” “15” “3” “11” “5” “25? If you bear in mind that there is 26 L in the A, and each L is represented by an No. I hope I haven’t blown your sources cover!  

[quote user="cityangel"]Cmon fanforlife you know you''re dying to tell us more [:D][/quote]

...perhaps he/she is having a dedication read out and wants someone to be listening?!

Yes, CA is right, you really do have a moral duty to give more information than that, I''m afraid, if you know something - I can''t listen tomorrow as I''ll be on my way to work, in Surrey - so perhaps you could tell us the gist of what we''d all be told....?

[quote user="sturgeon220"]
Maybe (just maybe) at 8.45 tomorrow someone will tell us what the heck is going on?!!
[/quote]

Yes, it''s the standard pre-match press conference.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

Is your source MR “19” “1” “21” “19” “1” “7” “5” (space) “10” “15” “3” “11” “5” “25? If you bear in mind that there is 26 L in the A, and each L is represented by an No. I hope I haven’t blown your sources cover!  

[/quote]

I have not lauged so much!! Just broken the code!

Mr ''2'' ''21'' ''13'' (space) ''20'' ''9'' ''3'' ''11'' ''12'' ''5'' ''18)

Bryan Gunn will be present at the press conference and will be in the dugout on Saturday. The board are assessing their options and thus dont expect any major announcements.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[/quote]Brilliant!

[quote user="Colchester Canary"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[/quote]

I have not lauged so much!! Just broken the code!

Mr ''2'' ''21'' ''13'' (space) ''20'' ''9'' ''3'' ''11'' ''12'' ''5'' ''18)

[/quote]

Oh Dear.  That code was a little too easy to decipher.