Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

I don't like to be one to start a rumour but...

[quote user="fanforlife"]There ya go...I told you 12 Minutes before Radio Norfolk just announced the Press Conference at 0845 tomorrow.[/quote]Isn''t there always a pre-match press conference ?

[quote user="fanforlife"][quote user="fanforlife"]I Really Really Really Saw and Spoke to Roger today..12:15  Location..Carrow Road, Would I post what he told me..not of course not, but just prepare for a CARETAKER MANAGER to be announced hopefully later today or tomorrow..its getting late now of course.[/quote]... A very Experienced Caretaker Manager at that![/quote]

So I got up early just to hear that Gunny is looking after the team on Sat?????????

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="fanforlife"][quote user="fanforlife"]I Really Really Really Saw and Spoke to Roger today..12:15  Location..Carrow Road, Would I post what he told me..not of course not, but just prepare for a CARETAKER MANAGER to be announced hopefully later today or tomorrow..its getting late now of course.[/quote]... A very Experienced Caretaker Manager at that![/quote]

So I got up early just to hear that Gunny is looking after the team on Sat?????????

[/quote]

Early? Are you a student?

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Early? Are you a student?

[/quote]

No, day off work today [:)]