Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

I don't like to be one to start a rumour but...

...my friend works at Dunstan Hall, and I got a text about 15 mins ago saying that he''s spotted Roger Munby having a cigarette outside the main building, not sure if that means he was talking to candidates or what, as I said it could probably be a case of putting two and two together and getting five but apparently he is definately there.

(p.s apologies if this leads to nothing!)

Hell of a rumour that one then. Roger Munby is at Dunston Hall. Would perhaps be more useful to know who he''s there with!

In discussions with two potential" players" No. 6 ..and No. 10also known as Lambert and Butler

[quote user="nolegs"]In discussions with two potential" players" No. 6 ..and No. 10

also known as Lambert and Butler
[/quote]

Don''t know about Lambert but me and my filter tip are at home. (He''s definately a Silk Cut man)

Wow! Your friend saw Munby at Dunstan Hall. He was probably enjoying his lunch. Why do people always presume that he is with any "candidates"?  I very much doubt they are holding interviews already! Roeder only got the sack yesterday!

[quote user="nolegs"]I can definately.catergorically state that Mr. Mumby was .......having a fag!
[/quote]

Homophobe.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Wow! Your friend saw Munby at Dunstan Hall. He was probably enjoying his lunch. Why do people always presume that he is with any "candidates"?  I very much doubt they are holding interviews already! Roeder only got the sack yesterday![/quote]

Yeah he may well be enjoying his lunch, I don''t know! This is why I said it''s very possible two and two could make five. I just thought I''d post it on here as it may have been of interest.

for anyone interested ive just spotted my wife in the garden having a crafty cigarette . Should be of about as much interest as spotting Roger Munby!

[quote user="braintree canary"]for anyone interested ive just spotted my wife in the garden having a crafty cigarette . Should be of about as much interest as spotting Roger Munby![/quote]Depends how hot your wife is.....

Well I''ve just spotted my dog outside having a fag with my cat - which is all the more unusual because they both swore they had given up.....

[quote user="braintree canary"]for anyone interested ive just spotted my wife in the garden having a crafty cigarette . Should be of about as much interest as spotting Roger Munby![/quote]Now that depends if her crafty cigarette was after a secrete meeting with Aidy Boothroyd in the vegetable patch

[quote user="braintree canary"]for anyone interested ive just spotted my wife in the garden having a crafty cigarette . Should be of about as much interest as spotting Roger Munby![/quote]was she interviewing any1 for the NC managers job???????????????????????/

I Really Really Really Saw and Spoke to Roger today..12:15  Location..Carrow Road, Would I post what he told me..not of course not, but just prepare for a CARETAKER MANAGER to be announced hopefully later today or tomorrow..its getting late now of course.

[quote user="fanforlife"]I Really Really Really Saw and Spoke to Roger today..12:15  Location..Carrow Road, Would I post what he told me..not of course not, but just prepare for a CARETAKER MANAGER to be announced hopefully later today or tomorrow..its getting late now of course.[/quote]... A very Experienced Caretaker Manager at that!

[quote user="fanforlife"][quote user="fanforlife"]I Really Really Really Saw and Spoke to Roger today..12:15  Location..Carrow Road, Would I post what he told me..not of course not, but just prepare for a CARETAKER MANAGER to be announced hopefully later today or tomorrow..its getting late now of course.[/quote]... A very Experienced Caretaker Manager at that![/quote]

Now this I do believe [:)]

[quote]Would I post what he told me..not of course not, but just prepare for

a CARETAKER MANAGER to be announced hopefully later today or

tomorrow..its getting late now of course.[/quote]But - like - isn''t that what he told you ? [:s]

I love these threads that start with, "I don''t like to be the one to start a rumour"

and then they start one.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="fanforlife"]Nope..he never mentioned about it getting late...[/quote]

It was 12:15 then, it wasn''t late.  now I''m confused.

Confused....it was simply a humerous response!
[/quote]