Sign in to follow this  
Willzy65

Talk Sport this morning

Did anyone listen to Talk Sport at 7-55 this morning.

Chicken and Big red fat man where interviewing big Iwan.

Iwan went on to say that Boothroyd has been at the last two games sitting with the directors. No pressure on Roedent then! Surely if he wanted to watch a good game he wouldn''t be watching city. Could he be the next manager? Sorry for the late post on this I thought someone might have mentioned this before dinnertime.

Iwan went on to say that Boothroyd has been at the last two games sitting with the directors.Says all we need to know.

[quote user="Willzy65"]Did anyone listen to Talk Sport at 7-55 this morning.

Chicken and Big red fat man where interviewing big Iwan.

Iwan went on to say that Boothroyd has been at the last two games sitting with the directors. No pressure on Roedent then! Surely if he wanted to watch a good game he wouldn''t be watching city. Could he be the next manager? Sorry for the late post on this I thought someone might have mentioned this before dinnertime.[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]

Says all we need to know.

[/quote]

Yeah. That on being approached for the job, Boothroyd replied "There is no way on Earth I''d want to manage that bunch of disorganised, underperforming reprobates! Can I still have a seat for the Barnsley game, though?"

[:P]

[quote user="mrdi"]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Says all we need to know.[/quote]

Yeah. That on being approached for the job, Boothroyd replied "There is no way on Earth I''d want to manage that bunch of disorganised, underperforming reprobates! Can I still have a seat for the Barnsley game, though?"

[/quote]

please dont shoot the messenger.. my friend who was in the youth team 2001-2003 , is friends with mike milligan .

all i can say is it wouldnt surprise me if boothroyd was our next manager.

[quote user="mrdi"]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]

Says all we need to know.

[/quote]

[/quote]

There''s room on the bench for him and a big Scottish mate.

[quote user="AVIVADIVA"][quote user="mrdi"]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Says all we need to know.[/quote]

[/quote]

There''s room on the bench for him and a big Scottish mate.

[/quote]YES PLEASE!!!

With our lack of height and defensive cover who''d be up for Malky briefly coming out of retirement?!!

[quote user="Jonesy"]He''s too old & not match fit. As a coach I''d love to have him here![/quote]

....no different to Cort, then, but he still got a game on Tuesday!

IMO Aidy and Malky are still the best option we have - I can''t imagine there''d be too many detractors if they got the job.

i went with some uni mates to peterboro on tuesday evening and boothroyd i am certain was in the directors box there, surely a clever man if he can be in two places at once??

[quote user="Jonesy"]He''s too old & not match fit. As a coach I''d love to have him here![/quote]He coaches Watford''s defence - have you seen the goals they concede? They even concede when the ball goes out for a goal kick!

Well Bacon Roll that is what Iwan said.

I''m merely passing on his comments.

Your word against his and I know which one I would trust more. No disrespect intended.

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]Adds a bit more fuel to the Boothroyd rumours then![/quote]

It is not a rumour he was , I know 100% through my job, and he will be appointed as manager.